• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyTwizz81

I`m buying mine after work...man, am I the oldest one here?? Oh well! I`ll love KH2 just as much!

E

Eclipse

there's like a 39 year old on these forums.....now THAT is just creepy..<.<

Kaeon

In the depths of my heart,searching for the last b
Maybe it only happens at certain times. Like a roll of the dice, as it were. Time to go kill myself repeatedly!

actually ,it triggers somethin like this...

1st time u die-guaranteed
2nd time-80%
3rd time-64%
4th timeand over-50%

Also,i jus finished roxas story and am exactly 5hr30mins into he game(im tryin to stretch my time with the game as loing as possible)

ReturnableMemory

I should do that since I'm already in Timeless River and I just have this strange feeling I'm halfway done with the game:(

E

Eclipse

yeah the 1000 heartless battle = super easy (thanks to reaction commands)

it's nothing to brag about :p

E

Eclipse

i'm at the xaldin part........................i don't wanna fight him........im scareded....LOL

E

Eclipse

yeah i know, i can't wait till near the end of the game, when i have such a huge drive meter, i can just float around beast's castle for fun XD

winnylem

I hate you all who have it. I beat it and have been waiting for 3 years for it ( I think), and if anyone desrves it,... wait, if annyone wants it the most, ( that dosent have it) its me.

winnylem

I know a bunch about it though, like who everyone is, and even who plays which character, like Jesse Mcartney playing that guy youre talking about... i think thats him at least. but hes like the other side of sora.

E

Eclipse

^^ thanks for the spoiler we already know >.<

anyways, why are you whining about it if you said you've already beaten the game?

DarkBlinfoldRIKU

Yes i wil be the first one in Germany to have kingdom hearts 2 u see im am from ATL
aka Atlanta anyway my dad is in da army so we moved to germany and it sucks but atleast we have a APO box so the stuff from the states comes here to us isnt that cool so i can show of and i get kh2 right when spring break starts just perfect for me.

E

Eclipse

^^ DUDE that is awesome. how you likin germany? i've been there o_0

i'd miss the US a lot though

ANYWHO to keep on topic, i have kh2!! (Duh) ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back