• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
SoulEater said:
I reserved my KH2 today at Gamestop and I'm getting it tomorrow. Finally. I probably won't post here when I get it 'cause I'll be too busy playing KH2. But just maybe, if my fingers arent numb, I may find the time to come here and post.

Now to sleep, then hopefully I will make it through school without crapping my pants. Then coming home, then Gamestop. Tomorrow at school is going to be a long day..
I hear ya..same here. Postin in here as soon as i get it..and i talked to my mom, and i got an hour later bed time from now on so i can play it!

KeyChain

I'm so happy, just got a call from ebgames saying I could pick my game and guide tomorrow!!! 13 hours to go...Oh yeah I just have to say this...my school county sucks, no spring break until April 10th..so much for KH2 overbreak ...K peaceout going to bed, got school tomorrow

Super SoraX

Yeah I got mine today! only was able to play 30 min of it though had to do other things. Its funny how i got cause i actually preordered it on the 28 and they had it at 400 pm the same day. So after i ordered it i just waited lik 3 hours and got it. Cant wait to get off work to go ahead and continue playing.

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
my mom is goin to the doctors tomorrow an she said when she done shell take me to game stop to pick it up:D 17 hours to go T_T

E

Eclipse

i get it tomorrow, but until then i've got popcorn, a computer, and the kh2 intro blasting in full volume with sanctuary on the speakers. weeeeee!

Lightkeeper05

^^^
SAme here. Im so excited. Im stay awak all night for this. Wait, if i do that i will be tired to play it. Its here!!!!

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
Gamestop called and said 10 am. This game will be great. Although I think I'll prefer sex to playing it. Hm.... what a predictament. Hang out with the girlfriend or play KH2? UNLESS.... at the same time... wow great idea. Mwahah.

disneyboy20022

I as well got the game on the 28th of March which was Yesterday central time. I pre-ordered it from gamestop a few months ago and so I left for the Gamestop which is about 25 miles from where I live. I arrived at the Gamestop Store at around 12:00 p.m. Central time and the lady working said they should be in at 2:00 p.m. Central time. Anyway so i did some shopping around town, went to wal-mart then went to Pizza Hut, and finally it was about 2:00 p.m. and I went to gamestop and they said that the manager's car who was picking up the ordered games in Saint Louis MO. was having car trouble and wouldnt be there for another hour and a half about 3:30 central time. So i just hung out at gamestop for an hour and a half and the lady was getting phone calls every 5 minutes from somone asking about KHII. Anyway around 3:30 p.m. central time the manger walked in with 4 boxes worth of Kingdom Hearts II games. Also they only got in 5 LE Guides and said they would not be getting any more of those. So I traded in a Game Boy advance SP and some 3 original game boy games and a DVD. So the total game to after the store credit was around $37 because when you buy the guide and the game at the same time gamestop gives you 20 percent off the purchase. Anyway I went to pay for the rest and realized I only had $31 in my wallet cash!! So luckily I had a Yu-gi-oh Ultimate Masters 2006 GBA game in my Nintendo ds so i traded in the GBA Yu-gi-oh game and Got $10 store credit so somehow the toal came to $24. Go figure i Just got the yu-gi-oh game 2 weeks ago but I figure its well worth it and playing the game it sure the Heck is.

Michael

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
disneyboy20022 said:
I as well got the game on the 28th of March which was Yesterday central time. I pre-ordered it from gamestop a few months ago and so I left for the Gamestop which is about 25 miles from where I live. I arrived at the Gamestop Store at around 12:00 p.m. Central time and the lady working said they should be in at 2:00 p.m. Central time. Anyway so i did some shopping around town, went to wal-mart then went to Pizza Hut, and finally it was about 2:00 p.m. and I went to gamestop and they said that the manager's car who was picking up the ordered games in Saint Louis MO. was having car trouble and wouldnt be there for another hour and a half about 3:30 central time. So i just hung out at gamestop for an hour and a half and the lady was getting phone calls every 5 minutes from somone asking about KHII. Anyway around 3:30 p.m. central time the manger walked in with 4 boxes worth of Kingdom Hearts II games. Also they only got in 5 LE Guides and said they would not be getting any more of those. So I traded in a Game Boy advance SP and some 3 original game boy games and a DVD. So the total game to after the store credit was around $37 because when you buy the guide and the game at the same time gamestop gives you 20 percent off the purchase. Anyway I went to pay for the rest and realized I only had $31 in my wallet cash!! So luckily I had a Yu-gi-oh Ultimate Masters 2006 GBA game in my Nintendo ds so i traded in the GBA Yu-gi-oh game and Got $10 store credit so somehow the toal came to $24. Go figure i Just got the yu-gi-oh game 2 weeks ago but I figure its well worth it and playing the game it sure the Heck is.

Michael

no need to write a book on it, sport.

Axel3344

i hate how most of the people are on the forums when i am sleeping or at school. ne ways i went to the closest store here and they didn't have kh2 so my friends laughed at me and rubbed it in :(

lionheartroar83

EB Games won't give them out until the 31st (Friday) WTF! But Target says they are getting it on the 30th or something. I'll just wait til the 31st becausethats when I get paid. And whoever said that this is only for those who get it early...shhhush! its for everyone who is getting it and loves the game. Don't discriminate kiddo

belleaurora

I just want to thank TwilightSoulKey publically for being the best bud on this site and being a compassionate person by showing a desperate aussie 'Sanctuary.' I hope all of you (especially TSK) get your copy soon and enjoy your copy and think of belleaurora every once in a while as you play your game. i will look forward to being one of the first aussies to get their mits on KH2. I ring EB like twice a week for updates. I can't wait to hear Elizabeth Swann either. I really hope Keira Knightley voices her - she is so friggin' awesome and inspiring. Also does anyone know how I can email square-enix to ask them for an estimated Australian release date

Axel3344

yes i cant believe it.where are my manners.THANK YOU TWILIGHTSOULKEY FOR THE INTRO. now i can rest in piece until i get kh2.id give you rep but i dun think it would do nething since i have no rep power

belleaurora

hehe, yay! TSK! I too would rep ya' only it says I have to spread my rep points around and it wouldn't could towards anything anyway. To get this topic back on track who else has recently got their copy of KH2. How does it feel to have the copy in your hands with no more anticipation. How does four years of waiting feel just alleviated from your shoulders. i'm scared though, once I get my copy in a couple of months, i'll have nothign to look forward too unless another Kingdom Hearts game is mentioned. And I'm scared that these boards will become inactive and these board i my life at the moment, T_T. Anyways, how's your copy of KH2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back