• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
She just might not have known anything. I'll find out in the morning I suppose. Like everyone else. Why the hell are there Midnight releases for lesser games like Halo, but not for KH2?

cue5c

Just asking for people from khinsider who have the game, how does Sanctuary sound? I won't know till wednesday.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

MrSparkle07 said:
Why the hell are there Midnight releases for lesser games like Halo, but not for KH2?
You're joking, right? Do you really think that Kingdom Hearts II is a bigger release than Halo 2 was? I'm sorry but that's gotta be one of the most ignorant, fanboyist sentences I've ever seen somebody post on here.

Dunny

MrSparkle07 said:
She just might not have known anything. I'll find out in the morning I suppose. Like everyone else. Why the hell are there Midnight releases for lesser games like Halo, but not for KH2?

Halo 2 had 2 million pre-orders/reserves across the country. So by the release date Bungie and Microsoft had to ship 2 million + units to retailers.

Besides, if Square Enix didn't wait till the day of the release date to ship a majority of the units, they probably would have Kingdom Hearts 2 Midnight Parties.

E

Eclipse

Hmmm. LETS HAVE A CHECKLIST, SHALL WE??

people who have the game:
1.) maverick
2.) xaldin

WOW the list is huge!!

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I just came back from EB Games! I have it!!! OMG!!!! I just ripped the plastic off! Now it's time to go play it! I've been reading through the book! I also picked up the LE Guide while I was at it. EB Games had it's little Kingdom Hearts II Bash and everything.

IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME! I may not get any sleep tonight, but I don't care! I intend to play Roxas as much as I can. So anyhow, I have it!

E

Eclipse

INNER DEMON, you live in texas? me too! omg that might mean my store has kh2 now!! YAY

swks26

crap... i went to the gameshop where i normally go.... i asked.. and sadly theres none T_T ... and i forgot to ask when they are going to sell them ><

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
You're joking, right? Do you really think that Kingdom Hearts II is a bigger release than Halo 2 was? I'm sorry but that's gotta be one of the most ignorant, fanboyist sentences I've ever seen somebody post on here.

Sorry. I didn't know about the statistics. What I meant though was not anything to do with numbers, more of which is the better game. The first Halo was better. KH2 is better I say. Fanboyish or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back