• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartbreakOne

Whhhhooooooooooooooooooooox300!
This Game Rocks!! I Got American Version! And Im In Europe!

:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

Zra

I preordered it at EB games so they called me on March 29th.
I ran out and bought it, never been able to put it down since ^__^.

Shuriken

I got the game one week ago I think. Its really awesome and I like it more than the first. The begining with Roxas was a wee bit long with the cutscenes and all. Took me about two hours to get the actual game started :s...

iholdthekeys

so ummm you know i got the game the day it came out and beat in 6 days in 36 hours....... woot woot!

i'm in the process of trying 2 complete jiminy's journal which there are like 2 minigames givin me hell that i can't finish.....

K

KABOOM1987

I have kingdom hearts 2 it is banging. I beat it already. The story line is crazy.

*Spoilers*

The whole Riku Ansem thing was crazy.

Kyeblademaster25

I got it March 29th. I beat the game three days after. It was so much fun! I can't wait for the next one. I must grow levels to beat Sephiroth now.... he's tough. (understatement of the year)

S

Swordsmand

I just got it yesterday and I'm loving it :) I'm already at my first visit to Agrabah. I've been trying to stop playing for awhile. Need to take rest "so tired"

dylmurhaha

i got mine a day after it came out (my gamestop didnt get until then).. i beat it 3 days after, and now im working on 100% I'm so close! I just need to gather 25 lightning gems or something like that, and beat the paradox Hades and I can say I have sucessfully done everything to do on Proud

[-JF-]

Are there 2 visits for each world? And completely other events and battles/boss battles?

AngelOfDeath

Website
www.myspace.com
My parents preordered it for me for christmas on Amazon (ugh) and it said it was gonna ship the day it came out, but the game shipped like, 4 days later, so i got it like, a week late.....i was so mad.....and when it came i screamed SOOO loud....i was so happy!!!

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
I got mine on March 30th. Thursday. Right before a long weekend. :D After the second time I went to Land of Dragons, I played it all night Friday, which resulted in me beating the game in 29 hours, across the span of approximately two days.

That's a new record.

sorasecondcoming

yeah i bought one and the collecters edition strategy guide with it i was sad that the game didn't have a lot of varity of worlds and the worlds r way too easy.the strategy guide doesn't really help but I have to continue wit the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back