• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^For some reason, I can't get the Ultima Weapon :( . What's the incredients for it?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Um.....................play the game again?

KH_Princess

Website
www.myspace.com
I just got KH2 on Friday, I got it at gamespot w/ the guide. I'm just getting to the part where i get to finally play as Sora. This game is great. I still can't believe i'm finally playing KH2 after all this time!!

KH_Princess

Website
www.myspace.com
:) :D I just got KH2 on Friday, I got it at gamespot w/ the guide. I'm just getting to the part where i get to finally play as Sora. This game is great. I still can't believe i'm finally playing KH2 after all this time!!

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
King Sora_Strife said:
^For some reason, I can't get the Ultima Weapon :( . What's the incredients for it?

you find the ultima recipe in the old mansion the 3rd time you go to twilight town story wise and then you got get 7 orichalcums and ........

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
TwilightSoulKey said:
^^^ oh it's in the mansion? is ALL you need Orichalcums?

serenity crystals 7

13 orichalcums only 7 in the game

energy shard to halve the cost of orichalcums

mythril crystal X 1

dense crystal X 1

twilight crystal X1

E

Eclipse

nomura's latest interview is on the homepage he confirmed 3 things
1. there wil be no final mix
2. his next kh project is not a direct link to sora's story (aka a sequel)
3. he wants to take kh to the next level..he hinted majorly and he said "let's just say kh won't be just a game anymore"

maybe he's gonna take it online, so you can battle people online, after all it prob. has to do with the keyblade war. Either that or it might be a movie :p

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Well got mine on the 30th. I played and beat Roxas part on the day I got it and then the next day I played the game as Sora and it goes all downhill from there.

KINGDOM HEARTS II!! WOOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back