• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

innerlight

NOOOO! twilightsoulkey dont do it... not the puppies....... ha ha hey think soon you will have it too then you can join the group of people who can gloat that they have kh2

E

Eclipse

^^ i'm a guy, i would like the whole world to know i'm a guy XD

besides what kinda girl would have posted 2 pages back "AMEN I AGREE *beats chest like gorrilla*"

<_<

watching movies does squat....for the past 24 hours my heart rate has been really hi, like i can feel the adrenaline pumpin, so that when i watch a movie, i can't stop thinking about it. Every 5 minutes or so i look at the clock and it feels like it hasn't moved.......

-__-

Damn you square enix!!!

E

Eclipse

HAHAHA i'm a guy. lol

noooo demon!! you live like 3 hours from me.....and you're playing it....and i'm 3 hours away from buying it T_T TIME GOES BY SO SLOWLY!!

my only joy is......well......

*slaughters another puppy*

o_0 oh dear..

Angel_Protector

So are you all enjoying your day playing kh2. I know I am....I about to go into Day 3th.
Inner-demon there really are woman out there that like touching there Chest Will the
girls I know in my 6th period class.*SHOCK*

E

Eclipse

day 3th? wtf? hahahaha

and NO i am NOT enjoying my day. because i don't have it yet..and it's rainy. my mom doesn't like to drive when it rains, so she might just be like "eh...we'll get it tomorrow"

*sigh*......bring out the puppies........

Angel_Protector

Will I got the game today will more like 12:00 am and then went to sleep
and went to school. So now you know. TSK rexal you will soon have Kh2.

E

Eclipse

^^ NOOOOOOO T_T

come here waffles.....
Waffles: o_0

*chases puppy around the room*

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Someone STRAP HIM DOWN! And get him an amazing copy of Kingdom Hearts 2 that can be hung just out of reach! Let's watch him squirm!

MUWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back