• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Official I beat Kingdom Hearts 2 Thread"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora's_Got_A_Gun

i beat it on sunday, and now im playing it again at a slower pace so i can get more out of it and pay attention to the details! ^_^ it was an awsome game though!

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
I just beat it today! Woot! Exactly one week after I started it...well, the ending was awesome, but it wasn't as long or as intense as the first game, which kind of dissappointed me. It was great, though, nonetheless. I was glad that they actually had a happy ending this time...not that sad/emotional endings aren't fun too.

Sorikku

Website
www.geocities.com
Well.... I know this is going to make me dorky... but whatever :p I just beat KH2 with Ultima Weapon/Fenrir obtained, Save the King/Queen+ (upgraded versions), at level 99 with 99 strength (dunno if I could go higher, so I gave it a rest) and 70 defense, everything in the game finished (except a few minigames/missions and Gummi things) and Hades cup beaten. On proud mode. Yes, I will admit it was a bit shorter than the first one, mainly because it was so easy to gather synthesis materials, but I probably will not get tired of the battle system for quite some time ^^

E

Eclipse

it's not short, ya boobs.

It's as long as YOU MAKE IT. you can choose to rush through, or to play slowly

i beat it already

i beat the last boss with 40 HOURS OF GAMEPLAY. so for those of you who beat it in 22 hours, thats YOUR FAULT. and i'm homeschooled, and i have as much free time to play it as i want, and i still only beat it with 40 hours. I've got 50 hours now, because i'm finishing jiminy's journal :p

agentscamp5

Yeah Ive played like 45 hours and Ikm on Luxord and soon Im gonna go and make sure i complete the journal.

Kine

I beat it today, I had about 40 hours, I'm playing proud mode now, just so I can get a challenge out of it.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
great job everyone! i just beat it today at 57 hours...so its not really that short. people just blaze through it, i took my sweet time

Runner from Hell

Well I beat the game yesterday with 42:16 on it. I only died once during the final battle against Xemnas. Now I am going to play it on Normal Mode and complete Jimini's Journal to Unlock the Secret Ending.

collapse

Website
www.myspace.com
i beat it yesterday with around 35+ hours. So I don't think I really rushed it, but I didn't complete everything. I'm probably going to go through it in Proud Mode and complete all of the Journal through there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back