• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Gold Eyed Person Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OblivionPrincess

Re: Now that we know who MF is

Wait, if MF is YMX and probably is, then the remaining questions would be how he got the power to travel through time, since he appeared to be the same age Sora and Riku were. And why did he travel to BbS, the events were what made MX into AX and his other counterparts, that sounds like something he would want to keep, unless he was looking for a way to make his future self stronger. DDD will probably tell us the whole story, just when we think we have all the pieces to the puzzle, we find some that dont match up. But hopefully we'll find out if Xehanort or any of his other incarnations have plans for Sora, since its obvious that he, and probably Vanitas, know that Sora carries Ven's heart.
Or this might sound crazy, but maybe YX could be the remainder of MX or AX good part of his heart and Vanitas is probably just a lost soul. Maybe he went to the RoS to help Sora and Riku gain the power of a master and to keep Ven's heart away from Xehanort. So maybe he knows what Xehanort's master plan is. That still doesn't explain why a man in a black coat (probably him or someone else) is going around manipulating characters in other worlds like Neku and Pinnochio, all for the purpose of getting to Sora.
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Too many questions not enough answers!

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic

Of course, I just don't know how the time travel thing would work, and if only YX has it versus MX also having it/having lost it.
I'm thinking Yen Sid would help him. That is if he had the power to let YX time travel. Who knows? Either way, I might just use this idea in the fanfiction I'm working on.
/immahugenerd
But I'd love how it would make Xehanort a hero AND a villain. Kinda makes me think of Riku. But Riku went the opposite direction. You know, bad to good and without time traveling.
EDIT: Though, I'm wondering why the old geezer MX hasn't appeared yet. Sure, he's in the CGI in the Jump Festa trailers, but that might just be for symbolic effect. Is he in the RoL? The RoS? Maybe the old coot will only come back after Xemnas and Ansem are destroyed in the RoS.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Its obvious that MF/YMX is a time lord
But really, i like the idea of him being a good guy. I have a feeling to wont happen though :/
He just seems to know too much when hes talking to sora

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

I'm thinking Yen Sid would help him. That is if he had the power to let YX time travel. Who knows? Either way, I might just use this idea in the fanfiction I'm working on.
/immahugenerd
But I'd love how it would make Xehanort a hero AND a villain. Kinda makes me think of Riku. But Riku went the opposite direction. You know, bad to good and without time traveling.
EDIT: Though, I'm wondering why the old geezer MX hasn't appeared yet. Sure, he's in the CGI in the Jump Festa trailers, but that might just be for symbolic effect. Is he in the RoL? The RoS? Maybe the old coot will only come back after Xemnas and Ansem are destroyed in the RoS.

I'm thinking he has to wait until Xemnas and Ansem SoD are officially destroyed and meld back together. Or, he may just be hidden for now.

I'd love it though if YX & MX showed some of the similar connections that MX & Eraqus had in their friendship that Sora & Riku also gave, alluding to a possible repeat of what happened. Or maybe FFVIII is affecting my mind too much right now.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

What if mf was mx after he absorbs kingdom hearts in the future? He got god like powers so he decided to make himslef look younger (who wouldnt?) And hes traveling back in time to stop himself because he regrets it for some reason, unlikley but hey why not?

D.D.D

I'm thinking he has to wait until Xemnas and Ansem SoD are officially destroyed and meld back together. Or, he may just be hidden for now.

I'd love it though if YX & MX showed some of the similar connections that MX & Eraqus had in their friendship that Sora & Riku also gave, alluding to a possible repeat of what happened. Or maybe FFVIII is affecting my mind too much right now.
That's what I'd guess. But if YX travels and eventually becomes corrupted himself, turning into MX and repeating the cycle, then the Present!Geezer!MX must know that his past self will try to stop his plans. So maybe in DDD, YX and Xemnas/Ansem/MX will fight and leave Sora and Riku going 0.0. Lol, that'd actually be funny. So YX would have to lie low and keep out of sight.
And that part about Vanitas you mentioned? I totally agree with that. I mean, Vanitas hates MX's guts. Why not help out the one who's trying to stop him? I think the only reason he went against TAV in BBS was because he just wanted the same power that MX strove for. Oh, and he hated Ven, too.

Lonbilly

Awards

What if mf was mx after he absorbs kingdom hearts in the future? He got god like powers so he decided to make himslef look younger (who wouldnt?) And hes traveling back in time to stop himself because he regrets it for some reason, unlikley but hey why not?

Couldn't he just kill himself (his past self) versus stalking little boys?

Eh. I like the idea of YX being a hero, but not MX & older being a "hero". I likes my Geezernort being evil.

DarkRiku-12

Wait, if MF is YMX and probably is, then the remaining questions would be how he got the power to travel through time, since he appeared to be the same age Sora and Riku were. And why did he travel to BbS, the events were what made MX into AX and his other counterparts, that sounds like something he would want to keep, unless he was looking for a way to make his future self stronger. DDD will probably tell us the whole story, just when we think we have all the pieces to the puzzle, we find some that dont match up. But hopefully we'll find out if Xehanort or any of his other incarnations have plans for Sora, since its obvious that he, and probably Vanitas, know that Sora carries Ven's heart.
Or this might sound crazy, but maybe YX could be the remainder of MX or AX good part of his heart and Vanitas is probably just a lost soul. Maybe he went to the RoS to help Sora and Riku gain the power of a master and to keep Ven's heart away from Xehanort. So maybe he knows what Xehanort's master plan is. That still doesn't explain why a man in a black coat (probably him or someone else) is going around manipulating characters in other worlds like Neku and Pinnochio, all for the purpose of getting to Sora.
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Too many questions not enough answers!

He obviously used the Time Warp, duh.

D.D.D

I likes my Geezernort being evil.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Geezernort is pleased. ^
It would make his story a sort of a twist on the 'tragic hero' plot. But this idea...God, IDK, it'd just be such a big mindbonk that Nomura said DDD would be. It fits. Except for the "How" on the time travel bit.

Lonbilly

Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Geezernort is pleased. ^
It would make his story a sort of a twist on the 'tragic hero' plot. But this idea...God, IDK, it'd just be such a big mindbonk that Nomura said DDD would be. It fits. Except for the "How" on the time travel bit.

But it would actually be a good mindbonk, as well! The "how" part is sketchy though, but they could find a good reason for it (watch it become a crossover with FFXIII-2 and you find out YX was really Serah the whole time).

I actually really like that whole idea. I dunno if SE/Nomura would do that, but I'd love it if he did. It fits in a way.

D.D.D

But it would actually be a good mindbonk, as well! The "how" part is sketchy though, but they could find a good reason for it (watch it become a crossover with FFXIII-2 and you find out YX was really Serah the whole time).

I actually really like that whole idea. I dunno if SE/Nomura would do that, but I'd love it if he did. It fits in a way.
DDD would blow me away if the story was that mindbonky. That's when I'd say, "God, forget all that KH hate. Nomura can have all my money.". Even if it wasn't the "Good YX" vs. "Bad Geezernort" mindbonk.
Lol, Serah and YX? The same? That'd creep me out. But only because that would mean MX's older sister is Lightning, and he'd be married to Snow.

SoraKing3

Banned

Going to copy and post my theory I wrote somewhere else here:

MF = Vanitas in MX's Body

Now, how did I come up with such a claim? The ending of the Jump Festa trailer had me thinking. Why exactly did Vanitas appear? Here is my explanation:

Lets jump back to the BBS Final Episode. Terranort unlocks his heart, creates the Guardian. There was an interview with Nomura (I think in BBS Ultimania, cbf to look) where he said the "fixed sentient left behind was not a Heartless". BUT he did not say it was not a Nobody. What does this have to do with anything though?

Well, assuming that the heart that was unlocked/fell to darkness was MX's, I believe that a Nobody was created as well. But since it was his heart, his body he left behind at the Keyblade Graveyard could be this said Nobody. But again, how does this tie to anything? Let's look at Ventus' story

It is known that death is not possible in KH. When Ventus defeated Vanitas, he lost his heart in the process blah blah blah. But does this mean Vanitas' heart was destroyed?No. Like Ventus' heart, it looked for shelter, probably for the closest thing to it. And what do you know, MX's body happens to be available! In the same area as well! Coincidence? I think not. Is this still not enough to convince you? If not, I still have more to say.

Remember that thing called the Lingering Spirit (Vanitas' Remnant, etc etc etc). Remember the name of the Keyblade he has? "Void Gear"? A gear, obviously is apart of a clock. MF is known for time travel. Coincidence? I think not!

And here is my final point. How else would MX/Xehanort appear young again in the first place, unless he either changed bodies again or gained the heart of a young person (Note: Vanitas was around 15-16ish during BBS)?

One more thing to add. During the battle again MF in BBS, it is noted that his attacking style is similar to Ventus'. He also uses Vanitas' X-Blade attack. If none of this says anything, I must be batshit crazy.

Also, to those with good ears:

If you listen closely to this song, you will hear the ticking of a clock at one point. I heard it around 2:25-ish

Anyways, that's my theory. Comment, criticize, etc, but no flaming.

I may be wrong about the heart causing the age thing, but I think everything else is plausible.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Couldn't he just kill himself (his past self) versus stalking little boys?

Eh. I like the idea of YX being a hero, but not MX & older being a "hero". I likes my Geezernort being evil.

He wouldnt want to kill himself, then he stops existing. He wants to stop from making that decion or something. Idk but killing himself wouldnt happen

D.D.D

wait how do we kno he is the MF?
—In Fantasia as well as other worlds, a golden eyed person wearing a black coat appears, who is he?

Nomura: He is the mysterious man who appeared in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix as a boss who manipulated time. Just who he is will be told in KH3D. Everywhere he goes, a few people of the darkness turn up, like how Vanitas came out in the trailer.

Nomura said so himself.

DarkRiku-12

Because Nomura said so, that's why.

EDIT: Damn it, D.D.D.ninja'd me.

btw, Soraking, I like how you foung the connection between the 'Void Gear' keyblade and MF! Really neat. Also, I just thought of this. Since YX (if this theory is true) is just MX's nobody with Vanitas' heart, isn't his inside basically 'a void'? He had no heart to begin with, and the half-a-heart that's there is pure evil. So yeah.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

—In Fantasia as well as other worlds, a golden eyed person wearing a black coat appears, who is he?

Nomura: He is the mysterious man who appeared in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix as a boss who manipulated time. Just who he is will be told in KH3D. Everywhere he goes, a few people of the darkness turn up, like how Vanitas came out in the trailer.

Nomura said so himself.

Oooh, hahaha, that explains even more. I haven't looked up any of the changes and addition FM did for BBS. This is pretty much part of the reason I don't keep up with KH as I do with other franchises. :I

D.D.D

Because Nomura said so, that's why.

EDIT: Damn it, D.D.D.ninja'd me.
I'm evil, I know. ;)
But does anyone else think that the time traveling to stop future self YX theory could work? Maybe I should just make a separate thread putting all my ideas down.
BTW, what ARE all the other theories for YX? I know there's the, 'not actually Young Xehanort' one, but is that it?

DarkRiku-12

There's this. I personally like it a little better, but that's just me. ;)

MF = Vanitas in MX's Body

Now, how did I come up with such a claim? The ending of the Jump Festa trailer had me thinking. Why exactly did Vanitas appear? Here is my explanation:

Lets jump back to the BBS Final Episode. Terranort unlocks his heart, creates the Guardian. There was an interview with Nomura (I think in BBS Ultimania, cbf to look) where he said the "fixed sentient left behind was not a Heartless". BUT he did not say it was not a Nobody. What does this have to do with anything though?

Well, assuming that the heart that was unlocked/fell to darkness was MX's, I believe that a Nobody was created as well. But since it was his heart, his body he left behind at the Keyblade Graveyard could be this said Nobody. But again, how does this tie to anything? Let's look at Ventus' story

It is known that death is not possible in KH. When Ventus defeated Vanitas, he lost his heart in the process blah blah blah. But does this mean Vanitas' heart was destroyed?No. Like Ventus' heart, it looked for shelter, probably for the closest thing to it. And what do you know, MX's body happens to be available! In the same area as well! Coincidence? I think not. Is this still not enough to convince you? If not, I still have more to say.

Remember that thing called the Lingering Spirit (Vanitas' Remnant, etc etc etc). Remember the name of the Keyblade he has? "Void Gear"? A gear, obviously is apart of a clock. MF is known for time travel. Coincidence? I think not!

And here is my final point. How else would MX/Xehanort appear young again in the first place, unless he either changed bodies again or gained the heart of a young person (Note: Vanitas was around 15-16ish during BBS)?

One more thing to add. During the battle again MF in BBS, it is noted that his attacking style is similar to Ventus'. He also uses Vanitas' X-Blade attack. If none of this says anything, I must be batshit crazy.

Also, to those with good ears:

If you listen closely to this song, you will hear the ticking of a clock at one point. I heard it around 2:25-ish

Anyways, that's my theory. Comment, criticize, etc, but no flaming.

D.D.D

But if that was the case, then why didn't MX's geezer heart make Terra's young body look older? Sure, Xemnas did look about 30, but that was because it actually had been about ten years.
Plus:
But he also uses attacks from the whole TAV trio, and if I remember correctly, a lot of the Organization. By that logic, he could be any of those people whose attacks he imitates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back