• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Birth By Sleep | Unbirths Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Well, if you copied and past the info without reading it, most probably there was some info that wasn't correct. I wouldn't know because I didn't read it.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
It wasnt that it wasnt correct. It just wasn't from a reliable source. I didn't want noobs to take it at face value.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
They are interesting, and the concept of speed intrigues me so.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
They are interesting, and the concept of speed intrigues me so.

actually yeah i forgot about that, in the leaked trailer you can sort of make out the little blue ones jumping at intense speeds.

on a completely random non- kh related subject, what are reputation points?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
actually yeah i forgot about that, in the leaked trailer you can sort of make out the little blue ones jumping at intense speeds.

on a completely random non- kh related subject, what are reputation points?

They basically show what kind of tier/amount of respect you hold here, and you are lucky enough to have 2.
It took me a month before I got even 1.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
They basically show what kind of tier/amount of respect you hold here, and you are lucky enough to have 2.
It took me a month before I got even 1.

He got 2 cause he's been on for more than a year.

sdr08

i hope you can weild two keyblades without doing the dive form

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
So if Donald and Goofy were around during BBS, and have met TAV, we can assume whatever happened back then was so unimportant they didn't bother to tell Sora about it.

Also, now that I look at that one line where MX speaks of how his apprentice was corrupted, I'm getting an impression Terra does not only, or quite possibly doesn't even refer to Ven. It could be that DS has some sort of closer relation to Terra.

So if Donald and Goofy were around during BBS, and have met TAV, we can assume whatever happened back then was so unimportant they didn't bother to tell Sora about it.
I wasn't aware they were around at the time of BbS, only King Mickey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back