• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Billionth Xion Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
Don't you love when you think of a theory in another thread? Well this one, as the title suggests, relates to Xion.

So to start off in KH2 we learn that every heart released by the Keyblade is then sent to Kingdom Hearts which would eventually make the Organization become whole. Well we all know that Xion did not have an ordinary birth and that her birth has something to do with the Org. Saix states at some point in the game that Xion does not meet the requirements of a nobody and he also mentions that there is a room with her secrets inside. Riku also when he battles Xion at beasts castle that the keyblade he says that she weild is a fake.

This leads me to beleive that the Organization is responsible for the creation of Xion. I base my beliefs on the scene on Destiny Islands (in Castle Oblivion) where Roxas stands before Riku and Zexion and neither of them notice. This, I believe, takes place after Chain of Memories as Roxas ventures through Castle Oblivion and some how the Castle captures the memories that Sora and Riku experience inside it. But how could any of this relate to the birth of Xion?

Well I beleive that the Organization used Soras old memories of Kairi, which were erased by Namine, to create Xion. What benefits would the organization gain from this you ask? Well Xion could weild a Keyblade, due to being born of Soras memories, to help the Org collect hearts for kingdom hearts seeing as KH2 stated that the Keyblade is the only weapon to send hearts to KH.

Now to look at the possible loop holes in my theory and the explainations for them.

First off, all of the Org members from CoM are present at the time of Xions birth and this is implying that her birth took place after CoM. Well I beleive that in that scene all those members were data recreations of their original selves. It's OK I'm just joking. What I really think is that none of them were dead at Xions birth because Sora had already lost all his memories of Kairi before Vexen, the first to die, faded from existance so there would be no members not present at her initiation into the Org.

Another is that some people beleive that a nobody can not be born of memories. But the thing is that Xion is not a nobody and even according to Saix she is no nobody. Plus it wouldn't be the first unusual nobody birth seeing as Namine isnt even born of any body.

Now to talk about the way Xion left the Org and is no longer around. Well Namine tells DiZ that she is having difficulty returning memories to Sora and that she couldn't endure it. This backs up my theory because Xion is Soras memories of Kairi and that without her they could not return. Namine says she cant endure it because she needs to slowly fade from existance in order for Sora to have his memories returned.

In numerous scenes we see Riku helping Xion and even befriending her. Riku is working with DiZ and Namine who are trying to return Soras memories. Riku I believe is trying to convince her to return to Sora so that his memories can be fully returned. But she says to him in a scene that she cant return at the moment as it is. This I believe is a sign that she wants to state that she wants to be with Roxas and Axel. Just another little thing to back up my theory is that she also states 'How can two people be the same?' This would mean that she knows she is a part of Sora and Kairi and is puzzled by it.

Well I think that wraps up just about everything so go ahead. Discuss. Flame. Tear it apart.

Last edited:

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Don't you love when you think of a theory in another thread? Well this one, as the title suggests, relates to Xion.
I know what ya mean.

So to start off in KH2 we learn that every heart released by the Keyblade is then sent to Kingdom Hearts which would eventually make the Organization become whole.
I think they did that in hopes of finding their own hearts.

Well we all know that Xion did not have an ordinary birth and that her birth has something to do with the Org.
She implied that she was born in a white room.

Saix states at some point in the game that Xion does not meet the requirements of a nobody and he also mentions that there is a room with her secrets inside.
Or he was just listing what they were looking for.

Riku also when he battles Xion at beasts castle that the keyblade that she weild is a fake.
He says its fake.

Well I beleive that the Organization used Soras old memories of Kairi, which were erased by Namine,
They were still there.
What benefits would the organization gain from this you ask? Well Xion could weild a Keyblade,
Using memories of kairi wouldnt make her wield the keyblade.
Discuss. Flame. Tear it apart.
YaY

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Well I beleive that the Organization used Soras old memories of Kairi, which were erased by Namine, to create Xion. What benefits would the organization gain from this you ask?

Sora's memories of Kairi were never gone. They were buried deep within his heart, severed from the chains of memories but still there. So, the Org could never have extracted those memories to create Xion.

Radon

mofo
Well was it ever stated in black and white that the memories were really buried in his heart?

And the whole fake keyblade incedent wouldn't be brought up for no reason. There has to be something funny going on with Xions keyblade or else they wouldnt bring it up at all.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Donald: Can you fix our memories?
Namine: Yes. Just because you can't remember something doesn't mean it's gone.
Goofy: What do you mean?
Namine: Remembering one thing leads to remembering another, and then another.
Do you get what I'm saying? Your memories are connected, like links in
a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together. I don't
destroy memories. I just take apart the links and rearrange them. You
still have all your memories.
Jiminy: So, you can put them back together?
Namine: Yes, but first I have to undo the links I made. Then, I have to gather
up the memories scattered in your hearts and reconnect them. It will
take time. But I think it will work. No, I'll MAKE it work. It's my
turn to help you out.

It's stated right after the Marluxia final battle before SDG go to sleep.

Radon

mofo
Damn. Well I still think the org were responsible for her birth so they could use the keyblade to their advantage.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I know what ya mean.

I think they did that in hopes of finding their own hearts.

She implied that she was born in a white room.

Or he was just listing what they were looking for.

He says its fake.

They were still there.

Using memories of kairi wouldnt make her wield the keyblade.

YaY

where did you get the idea of her being born int he white room?

Nameless

Sora's memories of Kairi were never gone. They were buried deep within his heart, severed from the chains of memories but still there. So, the Org could never have extracted those memories to create Xion.

Just to back up this theory though, Namine does claim that no matter how she tries to reconnect them, the memories continue to flow out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back