• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight_Kid

I saw an ad for KH2 for the first time yesterday on TV. The ad was on Foxtel though. And it was short, only around 8-10 seconds maybe.

Dark Fire

Hey at the risk of sounding like a noob....

There wasn't any extras added? was there...
Coz i tried to avoid any information about the story and side quests before i got it... and i seriously can't be f***** to read walkthroughs of the american version to find out...

Chosenoneknuckles

Coz i tried to avoid any information about the story and side quests before i got it... and i seriously can't be f***** to read walkthroughs of the american version to find out...

Nope there wasn't I'm afraid. Let's just hope we get the Final Mix version this time!

Sorel

I dont think the Final mix version will ever leave japan.. but lets hope that we will get it.

Offtopic: 200 posts!

Omni_VII

PSWii C:

I think they fixed a typo in Space Paranoids and rigged the Magic Carpet minigame to make it near impossible.

Welshcake

has anyone finished the game yet? I have almost, I'm up to the 3rd (final) visit to twilight town.

Sorel

i finished the game last two weeks ago. And i liked the game alot. im still playing it. im trying to get 100% on standrad. I have also finished proud mode and seen the secret ending.

belleaurora

I saw the Australian advertisement for the game for the first time on television today. I felt so excited already having purchased the game, that the ad may entice other people to buy the game to share in the wonderful Kingdom Hearts experience. Not only that, but you hear Utada singing 'Sanctuary' which is fantastic because she's not all that well known out here, but she is my absolute favourite singer ever. Kingdom Hearts rocks

tidusffxwakka

finished the game!! only took me a month approx. and anout 70 hours lol, got 100% complete first time round but still need to do proud mode

Sorel

Congratulations on finishing the game!^^ I still need to get 100% on standard... i had 99% when i finished but i started playing on proud mode right after I finished standard :(

tidusffxwakka

im thinking of starting proud mode is it much harder kh2 werent a challenge however im a perfectionist its a great game thou! cant wait for next one;

Sorel

Proud mode isnt that much harder than standard but you can see a little difference between them. You take more damage from enemies. The bosses is harder tooXaldin was a big problem for me on Proud he wiped my ass like 5 times :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back