• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight_Kid

Yeah, I finished it today, around 36-7 hours. That last part took so long. I was on level 57 I think. Now I am gonna try and complete everything 100% my battle report was very poor.
Does anyone use summons? I used Chicken Little twice. 1 of those times was on accident.

Twilight_Kid

i have finished KH2! i should have started on proud mode... i was veeery easy it took
like 29 h for me

Yeah, mine was longer because sometimes I would accidently leave the PS2 on. Anyway, onto completing it 100%

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
I got almost the same as Sorel, after opening KHII again. I got it wrong last time, not 31 hours, but 28! D:

Man... ten hours faster than you guys. :p

tidusffxwakka

im now at disney castle with a level 3 valor and level 3 summon is that good? i use chicken little a lot hes soo cool and being the voice of jd from scrubs is cool!

im level 24 what were urs their?

i wish i had more time but uni is soo long

Chosenoneknuckles

I'm at LV58, and was in the lower 50s when I got to the final boss, and well lets just say that he creamed me... So been training and gathering Synthesis Items from various worlds.

My other levels are:

Valor (5)
Wisdom (4)
Master (5)
Final (2)
Summon (1)

Gonna attempt the final boss battle(s) again tommorrow after Uni.

Twilight_Kid

Make sure you have time because the final boss goes for a bit and with added cutscenes...

edit: I just started again on Rpoud mode. I'm gonna try get it 100% this time! So I'll probably go out and buy the Piggyback guide.

Last edited:

Chosenoneknuckles

I completed it, man that was an awesome ending.

Tho afew things puzzle me still *goes and posts them in the SPOILER section*

Gonna try and get Jimmy's Journal complete (88% complete atm)

Fully level my forms, beat Serphiroth (cos I never managed to on the first game)

And try and unlock the secret ending, even if I have seen it lol.

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Sephiroth raped me. Now I remember how it felt the first time I fought him in KH1. If I've beaten him in KH1, I'll beat him in KH2 someday. :p

AxelRoxas

Sephiroth raped me. Now I remember how it felt the first time I fought him in KH1. If I've beaten him in KH1, I'll beat him in KH2 someday. :p

I completely understand how you feel. I can't get it past when he starts using those Dark balls ><

Anyway, I completed it with only 27 hours gameplay on Proud Mode, since my friends at Game told me it would be easy o_O XD

the darkness

I've completed the story part
normal level 54
Valor 5
wisdom 3
master 2
final (not unlocked)
summon 3
91% of journal

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards