• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

suicidesi

hey!! oh my gosh i just got the game today!!! it's soooooooooooooo good!!!! it's everything i expected it to be!!! hope you guyz enjoy it!!!! been playing it for hours!! hope you guyz enjoy it as much as i am!
*runs off to play some more*

why can't i be austrailian then i would already be playing it :sad:

oh well only a day to go (i supose thats good enough :thumbsup: )

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
I Gots It!@!!!! Yay With The Guide!! At Eb!!! Im Up To The Bit Where Sora Comes Out Of The Capsule Thingo Now I Am Playing As Sora!!! Haha!

suicidesi

this must be the slowest day in the history of the world :sad:

how can i pass the time till about 8:00 tonight

the problem is i completed the game i was playin yesterday and i don't want to start another one cos i know i won't complete it

New2Ya

I'm lost...
this must be the slowest day in the history of the world :sad:

how can i pass the time till about 8:00 tonight

the problem is i completed the game i was playin yesterday and i don't want to start another one cos i know i won't complete it

What?!! U just got it and finished it?!! Gheez... how can you enjoy 4,5 year waiting... with finishing it in a few hours.

suicidesi

What?!! U just got it and finished it?!! Gheez... how can you enjoy 4,5 year waiting... with finishing it in a few hours.

no i have'nt finished it (i don't even have it yet)
i was saying that i need smething to ass the time and for the past 2 weeks i've been playing the 2 dark cloud games i finished the 2nd one yesterday and i don't want to start a new game on anything else cos i get kh2 tommorrow

i don't think it would be possible to complete it in less then 6 hours

australian sora

Keyblade Master
he couldnt of finsihed it i mean i got it (and it great) and im 7hrs into it and only just finsihed beast wolrd and gonna go into winnie the pooh book so i got alot to go

AxelRoxas

Stop spoiling! XD

I get it tomorrow, right after school!

Got it all planned you see!

1. I go to school, sleeping my way through it so that it goes quick!
2. After school, I bike like hell back home (I'll so it in 5 minutes while it usually takes 10) XD
3. I drop of my school bag, and grabs my other bag for carrying the game in (Also stores the money in it so that I won't have ot go to my room and get it ><)
4. Bike like hell to Game, where my cousin will be waiting for me and then we buy it at the same time (His idea, not mine ><)
5. We get the bus to his house (Or rides along with his parents, I dunno, we're gonna sort that out today or something) And then we take 2 screens, 2 ps2's and compete on who beats it first XD. (we're gonna play all weekend XD)

btw, Scandinavians have to wait until tomorrow too >< =P

Dark-Sora 50

Six Hours And Counting Guys! We've waited TOO damn long for this game! 5 hours 58 minutes to go! OUR SALVATION IS AT HAND! FOUR YEARS!! FOUR DAMN YEARS!! BUT NOW, IN SIX HOURS TIME, IT WILL BE OURS! I WILL FORGIVE SQUARE FOR SUCH A LONG DAMN WAIT, AND I WILL PLAY AND PLAY AND PLAY!! That's about all I have to say.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
XD how the hell did you get it from game today? I have to wait until tommorow. And I saw a trailer for it in a shop! w00t! lol XD anyway here is my plan!

1. Go to school and just do nothing hardly, look forward for P.E(since it my last lesson of the day)

2. Get the bus to Town(City Centre) buy the game, Go home and play it, get the guide as well lol

suicidesi

XD how the hell did you get it from game today? I have to wait until tommorow. And I saw a trailer for it in a shop! w00t! lol XD

sometimes when you pre-order a game you can get it the day before
if he ordered it off of game's website they might of sent it off in the post to make sure he got it on the release date (it just turns out that the post moves faster then they think)
the shop won't have it available until tommorrow

D

Deleted member 34215

Hi guys, i'm new here :)
anyone knows if the european versione of KH2 will have something new compared to the american and japan version? Like in KH1 i mean.
If so i'll have to buy even the PAL version (i live in italy).

New2Ya

I'm lost...
1. Wake up at... 8.30...
2. buy the game at 9.00 AM...
3. Play it for 2 hours.
4. Go to school.
5. Go back home...
6. Play 15 minutes (or not).
7. Go to work.
8. Be very social with my family after work
9. KH2!

suicidesi

1. Wake up at... 8.30...
2. buy the game at 9.00 AM...
3. Play it for 2 hours.
4. Go to school.
5. Go back home...
6. Play 15 minutes (or not).
7. Go to work.
8. Be very social with my family after work
9. KH2!

with school and work ur not gonna get much kh2 time tommorrow
I'm not in work tommorow so i'm fine (i work 3 nights a week and the rest of the week im off so i can play it all day every day exept saturday, sunday and wednesday between 8pm and 12am :thumbup: )

Welshcake

We are on the verge of the most brilliant game ever. Treasure this moment. In about a week, or even more, you will look back at this moment and think....wow...all that waiting...for a brillant game....did I actually wait 4 years?....I was that determined? lol

Cloudz_followa

Website
www.myspace.com
*sigh of relief* I got my copy yesterday from *wait for it...* KMart xDDD I saw it in the catalogue for $79 so I practically ran there and bought it, ran back it stuck it in the PS2. At the moment I'm at Port Royal just finishing up. HEEEHEEEE!
I love my cover, so shiny... *polishes*

Fendir

Only 3 hours of school left and gonna go get it after school. I'm so excited right now. :loveit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back