• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tam_tam

Re: great!!!!!!!!!!

If i could!! but i dont think it is realesed in australia either. and the american game. i dont think us in norway can play that on our playstation!

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
Re: great!!!!!!!!!!

hopefully kh2 does not distract me from my training

it probably will

hopefully there not sold in australia by morning cause i got to get in there in time

Twilight_Kid

Ahhh, EB Games do have their copies. Well my store does. I couldn't go in to get it this afternoon though D: I still have to wait for Friday. Ah well, for all those that get it early. Have fun, but don't waste the experience. LOL

australian sora

Keyblade Master
i went to EB today and they saiad there not aloud to get any copies until the offiical release date as goes for all stores

Welshcake

ahh well. Look. Everyone, including me, are finding just 3 days a long wait. I know, I know, You want to get a head start in KH2 , so do I but just wait until Friday, and they will have it for SURE. If the don't they can go to hell and die.

AxelRoxas

I went to the store today, and the copies of KH2 had jsut arrived X3

It's so shiny!! XDXD

Anyway, My cousin pre-ordered it (Late..) and got a post-it on the game with his name on it. XD

I wanted one too, so I asked them if they could put it on the one I pre-ordered (Way before my cousin XDXDXD)
And I got it XD

Gosh, I'm soo happy XDXDXDXDXDXDXD...
>_>

Welshcake

I think we are all phsycic. We can all feel this wonderful power coming apon is...I wonder what it is?.......oh yeah...KINGDOM HEARTS 2!!! YAY!!! XD

Dark Fire

WOOOOOOOT.... i saw my copy of KH2 today, i like... can't reach... it was litterly 1 metre way from me... i tried to reach but noooo... i had my name and everything.... i can't wait 19 and 1/2 hours :cry: 11 am i will have tomorrow... at least my last exam is tomoz. nothing to stop me playing it.... woooooooot

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol go you aussies!!!! lol 2 DAYS FOR UK!!! This week has gone by fast for me! =D lol can't wait until friday....................now I have to go to school at do my work, comes home do some homework(get hassled by sister) go to bed and repeat! UNTIL THAT FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!! OOO only 48 HOURS AWAY!!! I can wait............ do one thing, when it is released DON'T SPOIL IT lol XD Just warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back