• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidusffxwakka

well so far the shops in my area are saying their outting it on shleves on thursday morning as they think the release date is the 28th!

Twilight_Kid

I have a tour with our school band on that Friday! I get back at 5:30, so I am forcing the parental units to drive me to the mall afterwards so I can get the game. I'll be up all night playing, unless I fall asleep while doing so, which I doubt.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
6 DAYS TO GO FOR UK! lol we have no Demo over here yet. They never have =( that sucks. They don't have a PS2 in the shop :\ only in one of them and it always has football on meh...............anyway TGS seems to be going great =D OOOO I can't wait until next friday..now off to do some homework!

star guitar

Hey everyone, the guide to kingdom hearts 2 has just this minute come through my letterbox from amazon.co.uk, now I can read about playing this game, lol!, only 6 days to go!!!, ahhhh the wait is painful!.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol as promised I have scanned the Mini Guide I got from GAME when i pre-ordered the game at my local store. Here are the first 9 pages.

Front(p1) & Back(p36): http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2489/frontbackhf1.jpg
Page 2 & 3: http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/3179/p23zp9.jpg
Page 4 & 5: http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/272/p45xl5.jpg
Page 6 & 7: http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/4203/p67cs2.jpg
Page 8 & 9: http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/5773/p89gg8.jpg

Sorry my scanner doesn't do high quality scans :\ and my scanner isn't big enough to do readable way right. meh. Sorry. Best I can get.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Did you know that in aussie, in Eb games they have a playable Kh2 game, not a demo the game! i was playing for about half an hour and some kid was staring at me and i was like "MY GAME" in my thoughts. then my mum came so i decided to give it to him then i went to my marshmelow home riding on a piece of poo with magical jelly bean wheels that runs on farts...lol

Welshcake

6 DAYS TO GO FOR UK! lol we have no Demo over here yet. They never have =( that sucks. They don't have a PS2 in the shop :\ only in one of them and it always has football on meh...............anyway TGS seems to be going great =D OOOO I can't wait until next friday..now off to do some homework!

Which GAME store do you go to? because the one I go to ALWAYS has football on too!

tidusffxwakka

the peterborough store has the football game on as well but they are saying the 28th as well for the game, leicester say they are making the game viewable as in onscreen having a employee playing during the week

edit dual weilder thanks for the scans!

diogo14

KH II In Europe

So tell me... we've been waiting so long for the game just to SE change the NTSC version for the PAL version?! Is the game going to have any extras that the US/Japan versions didn't?

Sorry if this has already been anwsered, haven't been here for a while...

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
Re: KH II In Europe

there different tv formats

in jap and america its ntsc

in aus and europe its pal

PAL is the better version of tv while ntsc is the old and crappy one

belleaurora

Re: KH II In Europe

It'd be awesome if the PAL version had extras. Extra bosses or extra cutscenes or added plotlines would be most awesome. Can't wait to finally get my copy in exactly 97 hours. How cool is that!

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol the one in Newcastle. I have three GAMEs. One has an Xbox360 always and has the same demo since it was released. The Second one has football on always. :\ they had that guitar hero game on once. XD and that was it. The third one as Xbox360, Nintendo DS Lite....same games.

6 DAYS TO GO FOR UK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back