• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I've got 2 other people from work to com get it with me next friday morning as soon as gamestation opens.
I think it would be highly amusing if there was only one copy left and I get it cause it's pre-ordered. I doubt they'd be sold out at that point though.

tidusffxwakka

i also think the com remake should be at a reduced price but do the levels still look all blocky? i would prefer normal levels with either random emcounters or like on com touch the enemy and battle starts

New2Ya

I'm lost...
i also think the com remake should be at a reduced price but do the levels still look all blocky? i would prefer normal levels with either random emcounters or like on com touch the enemy and battle starts

Fully 3D, so not blocky levels...

Dark Fire

Nope, i think they get it within 2 or 3 days of its release.... but man, the NSW holidays start perfectly with the release, it is released the last day of school for me and the second last day for everyone else... but man this is gonna be sweet.

KH: CoM Riku is easy now, in my opinion, but if it comes out on ps2 i'll be swallowing those words...

Wooooooot least the 6 days.... 5 days, 22 hours and 51 minutes till i get wit wooooooooooooot

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
YEY 7 DAYS FOR ME =D 1 week for UK! anyway the CoM levels are all KH1 graphics, it will be the same game, just different animations and it is on PS2. lol XD anyway now we know when Fm will be released, Spring 2007. They better release it in Europe. lol As for KH2. I can't wait, whata re you all looking forward too?

tidusffxwakka

ff12 now has an eu release date of early 2007 which is super annoying another six month wait again i see

and the khfm comes with the khcom remake now known as kingdom hearts re:chain of memories. soo glad it will be like all other ps2 kingdom hearts1

Sky Bolt

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I went into EB today and guess what I saw? KH2 PLAYABLE DEMO ON DISPLAY!!!!!!! I played some of the Hollow Bastion area. Sora moves a little slowly and jumps a bit awkwardly but otherwise, AWESOME! This has only enhansed my urge to play KH2. Too bad it comes out on the 4th last day of our mid semester holidays.

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
I went into EB today and guess what I saw? KH2 PLAYABLE DEMO ON DISPLAY!!!!!!! I played some of the Hollow Bastion area. Sora moves a little slowly and jumps a bit awkwardly but otherwise, AWESOME! This has only enhansed my urge to play KH2. Too bad it comes out on the 4th last day of our mid semester holidays.

My god, if they've taken 6 months to convert it, and it's still glitchy, I will burn S-E Europe and Ubisoft. D:<

Awards

Whereas we here in the South get it days, if not on the very same day we go on Holidays XD
I'm already making preparations for my two week break. Stocking up assorted foods and drinks/other necessities in my room XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back