• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidusffxwakka

dual weilder the extras i mean now are the ones included in kh2 fm not something like just one extra boss

Sorel

that would be cool...but i dont think that will happen, i mean come on its europe...we never get anything like that :(

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
hm...I agree. There is a very low chance of getting extras like a Fm in KH2 now. But like an extra weapons and such can be high. But we don't know yet. As for me I would like no extras and the FM in Europe. I would like to play CoM in 3D! Since there will be English dubs if the project goes ahead, there is a high chance that FM will be released in NA. But low to middle chance of being released in Europe. They better since the way Square-Enix Europe is going. But knowing Europe and Australias luck it will probably not be released here.

tidusffxwakka

i dont know maybe they did include some of the features as with ffx we got dark aeons etc. then jap got them in a special edition

edit seems we dont get extras

By the way, you seem to be working on the international version now; are you adding anything extra in that?
Nope, not much. We're making the North American version in 3 months so localizing(translating) it is pretty much the only thing we can do. After that there's the European version, so if I were to work on Final Mix, it'll have to be after that.

http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=NI/KH2U

i know this is an old interview but he does say he wont work on a fm til after a eu version

Last edited:

Dark Fire

that sucks, i never readctha interview... oh well. but in the end if a khII:FM come out would u want it? i don't think i would, exspecially if ours already had extras close to the FM verson, and we have waited a f***** long time so it would be just as long if not longer for fm

Chosenoneknuckles

It's rather annoyin they annouce a 'better version' before KH2 even comes out in Europe, it's just taking the piss >->

I doubt we'd get it anyway so I'll just read up on it online...

tidusffxwakka

im annoyed as well why not announce yes a kh2 fm has been developed and eu version has it aswell! too much wishful thinking eh?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
It's rather annoyin they annouce a 'better version' before KH2 even comes out in Europe, it's just taking the piss >->

I doubt we'd get it anyway so I'll just read up on it online...

Thing is if they'd announce it a month later, would that be better? You'd say: "It's rather annoyin they announce a 'better version' when KH2 is only released a month in Europe, it's juts taking the piss >->.

Know what I mean? ;)

But yes, it sucks.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
i like that but im more interested int the picture in the from one of the guys fromt he secret ending i was OMFG =O the graphics are unreal

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
There were extras for FFX, though, weren't there? Like the Dark Aeons and that... Penance dude.

So why not KH2? I've waited too long to get JUST KH2. Free money or KH2FM, kthx.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
i like that but im more interested int the picture in the from one of the guys fromt he secret ending i was OMFG =O the graphics are unreal

The graphics unreal? Maybe for KH standards, but they are the most normal thing for FF games... Go play one of those games, theyre really fun.

There were extras for FFX, though, weren't there? Like the Dark Aeons and that... Penance dude.

So why not KH2? I've waited too long to get JUST KH2. Free money or KH2FM, kthx.
Problem is that FFX Int was released before I believe. Or at the same time. But KH2FM will be released in what... 3 months or something?

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
probably in 3 months. How long did it take KH:FM to release after KH?

Anyway looks what you get if you pre-order online at GAME.

http://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=10239&mid=326407

a free mini hint guide XD Isn't it cute? lol. I'd rather just get the guide on the day or whenever it is released. Doesn't the guide release on 30th? or 29th?

tidusffxwakka

i think its the 28th its released i may just get the guide but still very unsure i wish we had a few more details about our kh2 version like if we actually did get extras to help put us at ease

edit i emailed square enix about the pal version to see if we got extras

email adress is kh2_info@square-enix-europe.com

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
i think its the 28th its released i may just get the guide but still very unsure i wish we had a few more details about our kh2 version like if we actually did get extras to help put us at ease

edit i emailed square enix about the pal version to see if we got extras

email adress is kh2_info@square-enix-europe.com

You'll either get "No." or "We can not confirm anything as of yet..." or something like that. It's possible they say "Yes, we got rid of the borders." and hope you're happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back