• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm not daring too XD 16 DAYS TO GO FOR UK, GERMANY etc. RELEASE! 15 DAYS TO GO FOR FRENCH RELEASE!

anyway a thought of FM would be cool, but I guess if they do ever make a FM they would never release it in the UK, like they do all the time

Twilight_Kid

Hey its 15 days for australia too :D, so i can spoil it for you over night.... wahahahahahahahahahaha... lol i'm not that mean... 15 DAYS LEFT XD
Lol, I already know alot of the spoilers. But that can't compete with actually playng the game! :thumbsup:

tidusffxwakka

i still cant view the site! whats happening? i saw it briefly yesterday mornin then went to have a better look and its gone :(

tidusffxwakka

sorry had a have a hissy fit as i think they may delay the game again! as we now have news of a fm so they gonna generate hype by announcing it on 22 and saying see it on oct 29th....me crazy i know

belleaurora

14 more days for me until I get Kingdom Hearts 2. Wh007! I'm going to get it as soon as school finishes. My dad's going to take me. I wish I could pick it up in the morning although and take the day off but I'm not allowed. I pre-ordered my game last October (feels like years ago). I'd love it if the PAL version had some bonuses to it considering we had to wait longer for the game. The US got it four months after the Japan got it, even though they had to translate the game into ENglish, yet we have had to wait 6 months to get the game converted to PAL. Fingers crossed for bonuses. ~Belle

angel_of_heaven

Website
www.mickypicky.com
hi....i don't know about ne of u but i personally don't care in fm comes out....and ive spoilt it 4 myself on kh2 i basically no evry plot and story line and a couple of quotes....god damn...if kh3 is gonna be announced, i anint spolin it 4 my self that time.

But i got so bored...*sob sob*

tidusffxwakka

i want a fm cos we deserve extras

final mix has been confirmed aswell as either a minigame of kh com or a kh com ps2 release sooo coool!

final mix screen shot is in jap so it dont seem to be for us pal gamers however it feature dub voices and soo close to a pal release we should get extras please!

Last edited:
i want a fm cos we deserve extras

final mix has been confirmed aswell as either a minigame of kh com or a kh com ps2 release sooo coool!

final mix screen shot is in jap so it dont seem to be for us pal gamers however it feature dub voices and soo close to a pal release we should get extras please!

Dude this isn't the spoiler section you know.

Dark Fire

The only thing i know is the worlds, i've kepted off the storyline and i still don't know the name of the BHK. to me he stilll is that... which is sweet. well i'm getting it between 10:30 and 11 am on the thursday it is release in aussie :D... its gonna be so kewl. that would be awsome if the kh2: fm is ours, or similar minus tha CoM game... which i could live with... but 14 more days... 2 weeks XD

tidusffxwakka

5 kings of twilight how was that post spoilerish?

all i said was about a kh2 fm and a jap screenshot?

tidusffxwakka

wpnder when we will hear about our version, all we know so far is the release date and its been changed to be 50hz optimised. i just hope beyond hope we get the extras we pal gamers deserve. and then after 6 months the us get it lol just to annoy them as we had a huge delay so should they

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back