• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshcake

^^ yep. KH2 is our main priority. Until we get it, don't worry about the PS3, it will come.....eventually.....some time NOT soon....

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
Well but it was unfair that they put the release date to March 2007!! That is really unfair!! WE Europe must wait again..And I was hoping to get PS3 in my Christmas present!! Well then I just said I want the Amerikan PS3 then..It would be easy to me to buy thing then. Since it would be freezone!!

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
21 days to go yeah ^^

I don't really like Nintendo that much..But since this Wii look really cool then PS3..But still I want a PS3 ^^ But I don't understand why they put it release to long time -_- It look like if they do this..Wii would win over PS3!! As ppl said about PS3 gonne suck..Well since they change the release date for Europe they really suck!!!!

Dark Fire

That is worse thing they could have done, as with wii will come out a christmas, the PS3 is going to get owed now by wii, if it wasn't already. if i where them i would kick whoever makes the blue laser, which is the reason for the delay, lack of the blue laser.... back on topic...

My Main prioty is kh2, and i'm pre-order this weekend :D, i wasn't going to but... i so don't want to miss out so i have to. oh can't wait nearly only 20days left. XD

Dark Fire

You have no idea of the high demand for it where i live, like everyone i know whats one... because it is also the cheapest of the lot. but dude i think we should get back on topic about kh2.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol Kingdom Hearts II is gonna become a big hit, I can't wait to play it with Roxas and the drive system and it looks so smooth! I really can't wait. I play Hikari (Instrumental Version/Ochestra Version) and Another Side Another Story on my MP3 play before I go to bed and it makes me think about the game and it boosts my hype up again XD lol.

As for the PS3 the Wii will probably become the second most popular console or the first! By the looks of it PS3 is gonna become the 3rd most popular next-gen console. I'll still buy it though because of the Final Fantasy series and Kingdom Hearts series(if they decide to continue on with it) and lots of other series like Tekken, Breath of Fire etc... I'll be planning to buy a Wii then a Xbox 360 then a PS3 by the looks of it.

As for the most wanted next-gen console the list looks like this where I live.

1. Wii
2. Playstaytion 3
3. Xbox 360

^That is the most anticipated release of a console.

This is the most popular console.

1. Xbox 360
1/2. Wii (Everyone wants this, may rival Xbox 360)
2/3. Playstation 3

Welshcake

it'as Friday already! have you noticed how fast the weeks are going even though we're in school? amazing. Probably because I've got the options I want for year 10 lol.

it'as Friday already! have you noticed how fast the weeks are going even though we're in school? amazing. Probably because I've got the options I want for year 10 lol.
Yeah,
School is going rather quick these days.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
tell me about it it was only wednesday like it was yesterday XD anyway I got the choices I wanted for year 10! W00T! I got my English SAT result back! all together I got.

Science: level 6
Maths: level 7
english: level 6, i got a level 7 for my readin but a 6 for my shakespeare bringing it down to a level 6! -______- ah well I like my results.

Anyway like 3 weeksn left for Kingdom Hearts II =D and 6 weeks left for half-term! ^ __________^

tidusffxwakka

i cant wait for kh2 just wish the release date was sooner

any news on extras i been lookin at ps2 mags and cant even find a hint of kh2, apart from posters with the date on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back