• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Good luck you guys with the exams >.< I would have it next year >.< (I'm a bit too late at school that made me start 1 year late suppose I should have it this year lol ^^) It sound really scary and 2 year after that I would be in collage.I'm so scare >.< I don't even know what I want to be lol
Thanks, but I don't have my exams until next year XD. You have plenty of time to think, just sit down and summarise what you are both good at and enjoy doing it. Then find a career path for you! Just to be on topic, I can't wait for KH2 and KHI just made my day here today.

Dark Fire

I've notice, that australia is getting it tha same time as europe... well i'm assuming by the fact when ever a game (and i mean S.E.E) get release at the same time, netherland should get it at the same time, guys just look up what i did.

Oh and Good Lucky with exams Duel W. and AoD, i finish my exams for the year on the day KH2 comes out then the holidays the day after.

BTW. plz leave the poor pies alone, what did they ever do to u? :p plus pies are too tasty to throw :p

tidusffxwakka

i start uni three days before kh2 but lucky i wont have too much work to do at first as i doing accountancy and finance i will just have to finish kh2 quickly

Twilight_Kid

I didn't have school today :p Teacher strikes are cool....

now ontopic: Dark Fire speaks the truth, you can't just quickly finish a game that you have been waiting for so long for, take it all in and savour it.

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
Luckey!! I just have a test today about 1.world war lol!! I think I would get a B ^^' I'm not really sure!! Since I felt it go well

But anyway back to kh2...23 days to go!!!! (or was it 24 >.< sorry tomorro another test >.< not good my head just hit on the book )

Welshcake

aaah....Crickhowell High school was AWFUL today....:thumbdown: ......because I start year 10 now I have to wear a new posh itchy uniform. IT'S HORRID!......this is gonna make the wait for KH2 seem even longer now! :sad:

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol did you hear? The PS3 in the Uk has been pushed back to March 2007! =O Sony stinks literally. anyway is it 22 days or 21 days left? Anyway I started year 10 today. Same old school, same old uniform, I had to start the practice courses since AQA hasn't released the 2006 courses yet =\ ah well.

JapanesePanda

I'm not that fussed about the PS3...until Kingdom Hearts III comes out :lol: I'm hoping to get a Nintendo Wii this year.

tidusffxwakka

import it! it wont matter now its region free, i cant yet uni debts alreadyi only have 1500 left for a term

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
XD lol, I have 7 weeks left at school until half-term! w00t! i'll just import the ps3 when a good game comes out like Final Fantasy. I was hoping for a Wii anyway or a Xbox 360 since I don't hagve one yet. Either one really lol. I'd prefer the Wii though. Anyway 22 DAYS TO GO!!!!

Dark Fire

x-box... PA, ps3 or wii will be the best.

i can't wait now, 22 days woooooooot.... yay friday tomorrow only 3 weeks XD...
has it been set back... man that means their is a high chance for it to happen to australia... i'm going to check... does anyone have a site with this info?

australian sora

Keyblade Master
lol i might get a PS3 i got a 360 so why not trade in most my stupid normal x-box that dont work on the 360 to get the PS3 cheaper ^^....20 days to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back