• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidusffxwakka

pre order off play.com or similar site or usually give people the game a day or two before the release date

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Just buy it at your local gamestore! xD

Ill see if Ill buy it right away... I also want a Nintendo DS, and right now... thats a whole lot better... >_>

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm gonna go after school and get the game and then play it straight away. But since I will be in year 10 i will have stupid GCSE homework to do, as I don't have enough already. Man I hate my school. But anyway from Friday night, all day saturday and sunday is My KH2 time. w00t. lol, My FF3 DS Crystal edition comes two weeks before that so double w00t for me! I'll have two things to worship now!

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol go you..............! lol well as for me I can't, especially with my teachers, last 3 years i've took so many days off and never did homework, there is hardly any record of me XD and the government of education or w/e got sent over to my house XD ah well...I have to do good this year.....and yes HOMEWORK CAN WAIT 24 hours. lol I hope I don't have any homework for the weekend that week.

the king mickey

I'm gonna go after school and get the game and then play it straight away. But since I will be in year 10 i will have stupid GCSE homework to do, as I don't have enough already. Man I hate my school. But anyway from Friday night, all day saturday and sunday is My KH2 time. w00t. lol, My FF3 DS Crystal edition comes two weeks before that so double w00t for me! I'll have two things to worship now!

euhmm

you know that woot means

we
owned
other
team

right?

Twilight_Kid

I pre-ordered mine today from EB, they said it would be instore 28th... I walked out thinking, 29th! It is released on the 29th! =P Ah well, I'm going to go in and get my copy straight after school on that Friday!
Do we also get the Limited Edition Strat Guide? I asked them about it but the guy there said he didn't know.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Yeah thats the thing. The game is finished in a short time and then what? Did we wait that long for a few hours of happiness? I think we deserve something extra. Even though we're not getting any... xD

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
^Way true, for all we know the game could be a maximum of 5 hours long and no extras! Maybe on extra like Axel saying to Sora

"Sora wait! Before we fight I have something to tell you!"
"What?"
"Sora, I am your father!"
"wha...wha..wha...PAPA!!!!!! *HUGS HIM AND WALKS AWAY TOGETHER WITH SORA SLEEPING OVER HIS BACK*"

o_O That would just be wierd

Sorel

lol... im gonna go trou KH2 very slow... there isnt really a rush to beat the game. I wanna love it as mutch as i loved the first KH :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back