• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
True that they won't reply let alone read. I mean I bet there Customer Service Department only has one person, which is fat andhas a half-eaten doghnut in his mouth sleeping like a horse. S-E-E just needs a tune-up, a renovation, rebuilt w/e. They just need it done, and need it done fast.

Dark Fire

what do u mean by customer department being fat and eating a dounut. that is the entire S.E.E compary... more hate mail is on the wy by mates of mine from skool :D... they will love us soon... :p.

tidusffxwakka

why not sign a email together like a petition, or we can just bombard them like everyone else says. i hate square enix yesterday the announce ff7 doc has a release date of november, just over 2 months for the europe and us delay system whereas kh2 fans have had over 5/6 months and all we got was a small site saying coming soon and a reused trailer and aa few pics!!!!!!!

unless square change soon i may just never buy a square enix game again

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol, well you will just have to wait. hate-mail is going to do nothing for us. They'll probably just dis-miss it at the best. Maybe reply to 1 or 2 out of one million. All we can do is hope that Kingdom Hearts II comes out on September 29th.

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
Yeah!!! We all know that hatemail wouldn't work (but hope so!!!) but if they don't really release soon of course they would lost a lot of custom if they gonne do like this..I wish I have the e-mail og Nomura or the headmaster!! And tell them that they should release it soon in Europe and Australia!! If not after that I would send them a lot hatemail!!!!

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol, sending Nomura a letter wouldn't do anything, he is not associated with S-E-E. you have to send a letter to the head of S-E-E, that way we will get the game, all I'm doing is waiting for September to come and see what happens, but in the mean time I will have my new Final Fantasy III DS LIte Crystal edition to adore. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
well you can't blame Nomura. he hasn't gt anything to do with the distrubution of the game, just producing the game as we know it. That's all. If Nomura has something to do with the release of the game, He would b dead by know off me!

JapanesePanda

Yeah, I was about to mention that Dirge of Cerebus has just been announced for Europe in November. No offence to anyone anticipating that game, but in that space of news, they could have announced a KHII release date...

Welshcake

^^ I'm not gonna bother to ask why they didn't. don't worry! they are probably giving us loads of extras and fixing a major bug that will make the game even better! (for all those people who are a bit slow, that was sarcasm)

star guitar

Hey everyone check this out from the web blog of the magazine (PSM3) I buy.

Meanwhile… In the office:
I've been making a start on that all important worrying and pacing that needs doing every month. Dan D has been playing PES6, Andy has finished the UK version of Kingdom Hearts 2 for a review in issue 81 (issue 81 on sale September 28th BTW) and Milf and Rich have been having a competition as to who can draw the best isometric football pitch. Results in next issue...

There you go Kingdom hearts 2 is on its way, it's going around different magazine's for its reviews, so they can't delay it any longer surely....... right???, it should be the 28th of September then. Square enix as usual haven't updated their website.

Sorel

oh ok.....btw dont call me Idiot because i was late with it! and why do they say september 29 if it goes from September-december?? do they lie on there own site??

JapanesePanda

I had a heart attack then, I thought it had finally been announced :cool:

Hang on, the page is down...does this mean they're updating it with the release date????? It could be a broken server, but it may mean a release date!!!

Sorel

if that isnt the release date then why do they change from autumn to September 29? just leave it as it is if it isnt a real release date...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back