• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidusffxwakka

it was released in japan in december i think march for america and so far over 5 months for pal regions.!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i read that on teletext japanese panda, as it mentioned it may try and release newer games less than two months after the us release

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Me went to EB games and...SEPTEMBER 28TH! again.... i asked like 3 weeks ago they said spetember 28th..... thats still a long way..... i might as well get DBZ budokai tenkaichi 2 before it....if its coming out sept 1st as eb said it would

AxelRoxas

I've asked GAME in my area, and they said "October."

when my friend asked once, they said "October the 6th" but when I asked yesterday, they just said October. ><

But this isn't in Australia, so no worries...
I live in Europe.. It sucks...

Dark Fire

many places say september, others say october... try a few place... hey i go around asking and i don't care what date they give... as long as is sound soo... so i keep asking... it's kind comforting for me

Sorel

they dont know anything.... no one knows exept Square.... i hope. lets just hope we get the release date next week if not, it will come in october and we have to wait two more moths :( if it continues like this i think im gonna erase KH2 from my wish list

JapanesePanda

I think it will certainly be announced at the Leipzig gaming convention next week. If it doesn't...someone should give them a smack on the head and say OI :p

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Apparently the price has dropped from $99.95 to $79.95 in Australia. If that's all we're getting, a measly $20 off, for waiting so long I'm gonna be pretty pissed off. >_>

Twilight_Kid

Apparently the price has dropped from $99.95 to $79.95 in Australia. If that's all we're getting, a measly $20 off, for waiting so long I'm gonna be pretty pissed off. >_>

Where did you hear that from? Or is this just general knowledge I don't about :toungesmile:

JapanesePanda

My friend went into Game earlier today and asked about it. They said they had it down for September 29th, and mentioned that they were the 20th person today who had asked! Game said they were fed-up of waiting and wish that they'd release it.

Guess that shows the game is high in demand.

tidusffxwakka

the other day they told me i was the 20th aswell japenese panda. if both a shop in wales and game in my area is having 20 people a day aswell, this game is gonna fly off the sheleves

Sorel

europe and australia has PAL so i think its comming in september to europe to... but have square said september to australia? if not i think it will be october for you guys as well

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
i reckon its coming before spetember 28th and SE just wants us to get all excited so we can buy heaps so they can get cash $$. you see a simple diagram of a SE workers face [
[
V

($) ($)
C
( UU )

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
God..every shope said to me that Kingdom Hearts II would be release in 28 (or 29) Septemeber! At first I ask WHEN? WHEN IS THE GOOD NEWS FOR KINGDOM HEARTS II RELEASE DATE? I HAVE WAITED SO FOR THAT GAME? ahhhhhhhhh I got to crazy now! And they said Kingdom Hearts II would be in 28 sep. :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back