• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
OOOOO i wanna join the club! =D Anyway I suppose it isn't Nomura's fault since he didn't make the game, let us kill everyone who is associated with Square-Enix and works there and raid the game rooms to play the upcoming games and steal all PAL copies of Kingdom Hearts and every other new game they have made =D It's a Game P-A-R-T-A-Y

tidusffxwakka

ok i agree with dual wielder , we will let nomura live for the time being and get all the pal games. i know when we get bored we could just give out accurate release dates to fans of the other series lol

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
dual_wielder said:
Let's steal Nomura instead and interrorgate him to get the release date and then steal PAL copies.
I like the way you think! :toungesmile:

Ok, so we interrogate him and then steal the copies. We'll liberate the rest of the world of their waiting for KH2! Or will one of us do it for greed? :scared:

tidusffxwakka

for greed! anyway so the topic dont go too far off topic lets have bets on when you predict ff12 and kh2 will be released. kh2 29th of sept, ff12 march 2007

Omni_VII said:
Any Australians or Europeans want to join the staff for my site? It's not much, but it's probably the only KH site which is only about the PAL release.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

I'm sorry, but adverts outside of sigs and site banners aren't allowed here! But I'll apply anyways!

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
dual_wielder said:
or make us/them suffer for the rest of our lives =\ ah well, either way goes for me =D Let's steal Nomura instead and interrorgate him to get the release date and then steal PAL copies.
i know how to make america suffer!
all we need to do is get rid of all the fast food places there and they will suffer saying: " no our macdonalds is gone, George W Bush save us! God save America!! Our god is a hot dog!!" yes and im in that club to kill SE

a few things americans pronounce different to australians:
brocolli: we say Broc-ol-ee
they say Broc-o-li
fat: we say: fat
they say: faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat (note: they carry the a)

OFF TOPIC: MY POSTS WENT DOWN AGAIN!!!! ARGGGHH BACK TO SQUARE ONE EVERY TIME!!

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol and....¬_¬ what was the point of the brocolli? In the UK some people say is Broc-o-li and some say it Broc-ol-li<I say this one>

Anyhoo........How many members have we got so far for the kill Nomura club?

Anyway your KH release date is wrong =D I'm guessing by now it will come out in Spetember. It is more likely then.

JapanesePanda

Sounds like a good enough idea to me :)

But...without Square-Enix, that means no more Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy. Would it be better if we held them hostage instead?

BTW, does anyone from the UK read The Official Playstation 2 magazine? I was just wondering, do you'll think they'll have a Kingdom Hearts II demo on one of their demo discs in the next issue or two? It would certainly compromise for this long wait.

Last edited:

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol no, it is one of the most crappest game magazines around, they hardly know anything and can't even spell. Ahem. Maybe I dunno.

Anyway Good point JP. So let's hold them Hostage instead and then steal all the PAL copies. =D Then it's settled!!!!!! w00t!

Anyway they might put a Kingdom Hearts II Demo. They hardly have any good demos anyway. But I hope so. Or a Final Fantasy one atleast.

tidusffxwakka

please please let their be a kh2 demo or even better an ff12 demo!!!!!!!!!!

and i have a great idea!!! (long overdue):) lets kidnap nomura and square enix people and ransom them saying they wont be harmed if square enix agree and all other good rpg makers that all games come out in the uk and australia before america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
tidusffxwakka said:
please please let their be a kh2 demo or even better an ff12 demo!!!!!!!!!!

and i have a great idea!!! (long overdue):) lets kidnap nomura and square enix people and ransom them saying they wont be harmed if square enix agree and all other good rpg makers that all games come out in the uk and australia before america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah! Let there be a KH2 demo with the KH2 game!!:laugh:

tidusffxwakka

lol a kh2 demo with the official ps2 mag as JapanesePanda posted

BTW, does anyone from the UK read The Official Playstation 2 magazine? I was just wondering, do you'll think they'll have a Kingdom Hearts II demo on one of their demo discs in the next issue or two? It would certainly compromise for this long wait.

lol cool pick southsider zabuza is a cool character 2nd fav after kakashi sensei

Dark Fire

WOOOOOOOOOT VIVA REVOLUTION.... time to kill Square... woot, woot, woot... pick me.. pick me... i'll join :D YEAH!
anywho i heard the mag was getting a demo in it's next issue... and if KH2 is coming out in september 2 issues way will be to late.. the game will be out and their is no point for people buying it the second it hits the shelves.

And will we are out raiding squares enix... lets steal a few of their Umpa Lumpas... Woot go the green skin and red hair WOOT...WOOOT... WOOOOT :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back