• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidusffxwakka

lol i have three games near me as well, one with a wii demo video in grantham, one in peterborough with a football game and one in leicester which has the football game but is putting up a playable copy of kh2 sometime this week.

two say the game comes out on the 29th but the leicester one says the game will be on shelves to buy on the 28th cos of france etc. being allowed aday early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im in leicester all week for uni so if they do put it up for buying i will let u all know

Little_Red

betch.
Re: KH II In Europe

No offense, but I don't think you guys are gonna get any special extras. They may fix the drive form glitches, but other then that I don't think so very much. But then again, it would make sense if they gave you guys KH2:FM under the title KH2 that way they wouldn't have to give you guys FM.

tidusffxwakka

i cant wait either, i waited soo long for this game its annoying and now we will have a 6 month wait for ff12

diogo14

Re: KH II In Europe

Not sure about the KH1 extras.

I'd like to think we'd get a few extras, considering just how long it took for KH2 to get here. They must have been doing something over those seven months, other than converting to PAL.

Yeah... I hope so... cause 'man it was wayy too long!! I really hope we have something new... It would make me glad, just to know that i haven't waited all this time just to play the game with the same stuff US and JP had. That or SE just doesn't like Europe that much...

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
ahh im picking it up today quiet a few places here in melbourne (australia) have released it early ^_^

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Appatently if you pre-order it from game you get a mini-guide.
I'm sticking with gamestation though because
1) They'll match any pprice in my town
2) They've had the box up for over a month
3) I don't have a Game in my town
4) It's close to me so I can go get it in the morning

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
4 days to go! I got the strategy guide free with my copy of the game. ^_^

All I gotta do now is wait for my phone call and they're calling my dad. I asked him this morning to tell me right away when they've called and we can go get it together! I so CANNOT wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back