• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight_Kid

Australian Release Date

Hello All! :)

I have just talked to one of my friend's who works at Games Wizard and she told me that on their computer system Kingdom Hearts 2 is set to come out on the 28th of September, or maybe sooner she said. After she told me this I went immediately to the SE website to check for myself but it was only on there as Autumn 2006. Anyway, it is still a date, maybe they don't want the entire public to know the date yet because they aren't completely sure.

Anyway, you can now pre-order Kingdom Hearts 2 at your local Games Wizard store for $99.95 and at EB you can get it for $49.95 when you trade in 4 PS2 or XBox games, well at my local one anyway.

So, now im going to go pre-order it ASAP. :thumbsup:

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Re: Australian Release Date

<_<..but its not official...like you said they arent completely sure of the date...but w.e

and $99.95 to pre-order KH2....>_>...You Aussies are getting ripped off I say...but hopefully you'll get your precious game...play it.....Finish it then complain about how it was too short..had a bad storyline...and how much you want KH3...

Arent you happy ..=D

(Dont we have a sticky thread for this or something about it..*checks*)

Twilight_Kid

yeah, thats $99.95 Australian, which is around $75 USD.

And I saw the thread for the official KH2 release date, but since this isn't one that Sqaure Enix put on the website, it's in a new thread.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

Oh thats still alot..though...I would say just rent it....but what fun would that be.....I still wonder why its taking so long to confirm the damn thing......I knew KH2 was coming out to the US like months ahead of time.......>_>....I think S-E is racist to Aussies and Europeans..lol..j/k..(maybe..o_O)

<_<....I just want you guys to get your game and complain with the rest of us...

IBeatSephiroth

I heard 1st September from EB Games (which I'm getting a new copy GTA: San Andreas there for $25)

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com

lol these dates are unofficial so don't believe them, only S-E knows the official release date. and wow $99.95 for a game? that is the equivalent to

These are exactly btw.

$75.2324 USD (American Dollars)
59.3008 EUR (European Euros)
£40.4803 GBP(the games here are only £39.99)(Great British Pounds)
$85.5091 CAD (Canadian Dollars)
8,740.88 JPY (Japanese Yen)
$120.353 NZD (New Zealand Dollars)

My Destiny Begin

well i live in australia too and guese what i own a kh2 in english and i did not order it i got for 5 dollars wanna know how my mum bought it from malaysia for 5 malaysian dollars thats how i got my kh2 for 5 malaysian dollars wich is around......1.7$ and thats right i moved from malaysia to australia and im not muslim im chinese

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards

i played it yesterday... i got up to the 6th day beat axel and thats all... it was so cool O_O

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Don't believe it until Square-Enix gives an official release date. You do realise how many rumoured release dates are going around at the moment? I'd wait patiently for an announcement, but considering the time they're taking ... you could believe anything at this rate.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

^^^Well see thats what I dont get...it shouldnt be taking this long to confrim a date at this point in time...either there just being lazy and dont feel like telling until...on lets say if the game is supposed to come out on Sept.28th they'll announce it on Sept.20th..>_>

bull:cursing: man...(I dont even live in Europe or Australia but still..hurry the hell up)

sorry..>_> I'll go away now

side Q: How do you make the pound sign..like how do you type it?

Last edited:

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com

My Destiny Begin said:
well i live in australia too and guese what i own a kh2 in english and i did not order it i got for 5 dollars wanna know how my mum bought it from malaysia for 5 malaysian dollars thats how i got my kh2 for 5 malaysian dollars wich is around......1.7$ and thats right i moved from malaysia to australia and im not muslim im chinese

congrats i guess, and anyway how does muslim come into chinese? chinese is a race while muslims are people of a religion(Islam) eh?? anyway I would just wait for it until it release officially.

in the mean-time play other S-E games such as FF, Dragon Quest, Star Ocean etc..

and Kawaiikousuke to answer your question, you have to have a British keyboard.

And then you press Shift+3 that way you make a £ sign. Andif you do not have that just copy and paste my pound sign £

Twilight_Kid

Yeah, for those people who seem to need to remind us that 'it's not the official release date.' We know that, well most of us should since I did state that in the 1st post. This might be a date that they recieved and SE doesn't want to tell the whole world yet, or it could just be an estimate. But it is a date, although I hope they come up with the official one soon, we might even have to wait until December. I do hope that isn't true though.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour

Are the Europe and Australian release dates going to be relatively similar?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Enchanted Rose said:
Are the Europe and Australian release dates going to be relatively similar?
I am not sure, but I think that they will. These are both English-speaking countries. I hear that Europe will get it in Autumn 2006 and Australia in late 2006. But if S-E would give a damn release date, then we might actually stop complaining.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour

Well my frustration obviously is heightened from that fact that as a member of this forum, I have to be surrounded by those who have played the game zillions of times. But I'm glad that we're before Aus, even if only slightly.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Enchanted Rose said:
Well my frustration obviously is heightened from that fact that as a member of this forum, I have to be surrounded by those who have played the game zillions of times. But I'm glad that we're before Aus, even if only slightly.
ER, I feel your pain. I am from the UK after all! :lol: Anyway, but the fact is that I hate it, too. I have friends on the forums who say how great it is to have KH2 when as a matter of fact that the rest of the world (apart from Japan) has not got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back