• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official 358/2 Days Site Updates with DKS3713 Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
asdhofiahsofhashdofiahs DDD:

ZOMG. I SAW A DEMYX AND A ZEKUSHION. can we play as them pleasepleaseplease squareeee ;^;

Thankyewthankyew for posting this! 'specially the Youtube link!

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
No, those were recent variants of the theory.
Back before TGS a lot of people we're screamin' that Xion = Sora's leaked memories. To which i tried to say no to a lot, and insisted that she joined the Org before CoM and therefore couldnt be made from his memories. Which this clearly proves that she did join before CoM and couldnt initially be made from Sora's leaked memories as a result of CoM.

Then I guess that leaves only the good ol' "she's Aqua's nobody" theory intact. I mean, Aqua does look fairly similar to Kairi and who says that her nobody would look exactly like her? I still think that memories are somehow involved though.. maybe the "leak" actually began once Sora released Kairi's heart from him, but CoM simply caused it to become more evident. Beyond that, I don't really know how else could memories be involved, leaving Aqua's nobody as the only unconfirmable, un-deniable theory. I mean, there's little to deny it and little to confirm it.

zeeshan

i can't believe they actually showed us a trailer, usually they neva give us any trailers.
i must say i surprised khinsider has been updating so much, GOOD ON YOU KHINSIDER.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I just realized how excited I am to see how the members of the Organization interact.
Gee, the trailer's not very Roxas-centric despite what the focus of the game supposedly is.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
i can't believe they actually showed us a trailer, usually they neva give us any trailers.
i must say i surprised khinsider has been updating so much, GOOD ON YOU KHINSIDER.

Well, it did come after several months, so maybe they planned on doing it, but only after TGS. I wonder if this means that the BBS trailer is "officially up," not that it matters.

A

Audo

Then I guess that leaves only the good ol' "she's Aqua's nobody" theory intact. I mean, Aqua does look fairly similar to Kairi and who says that her nobody would look exactly like her? I still think that memories are somehow involved though.. maybe the "leak" actually began once Sora released Kairi's heart from him, but CoM simply caused it to become more evident. Beyond that, I don't really know how else could memories be involved, leaving Aqua's nobody as the only unconfirmable, un-deniable theory. I mean, there's little to deny it and little to confirm it.
I doubt it.
You know, there is also the "She was made when Kairi first lost her heart on DI" theory still available.

Well, at least on my vid it doesnt :)
Honest to god it is the same vid. you can even go on to the first post, click the little arrow and look at the address.
rYRXf5DDrn8 is the video code for the link you put.
rYRXf5DDrn8 is the video code for the link in the main post.

The only difference is that that your link is set to automatically go into highquality. Which is simply because you can't make the embedded version automatically switch to that.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I doubt it.
You know, there is also the "She was made when Kairi first lost her heart on DI" theory still available.

The problem I have with that theory is how does she have a keyblade then? I mean, unless she "stole it" from Roxas, I couldn't see how she would have one.. unless Aqua erased herself (after erasing Ven) and what's left of her seeked the nearest vessel, which just so happened to be Kairi. Then again, the original BBS trailer said, "The fate of all does not occur by chance" or something like it, so she might of done it on purpose, in order to make sure that Kairi would be somehow protected or something.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Say, R-K, is there any way you think one could save/rip the high-quality version of the vid from the site?

The site lags horribly for me, and there's not even a pause button where I can let it load first before I play it, so it doesn't show very fluidly. >w<

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
A

Audo

The problem I have with that theory is how does she have a keyblade then? I mean, unless she "stole it" from Roxas, I couldn't see how she would have one.. unless Aqua erased herself (after erasing Ven) and what's left of her seeked the nearest vessel, which just so happened to be Kairi. Then again, the original BBS trailer said, "The fate of all does not occur by chance" or something like it, so she might of done it on purpose, in order to make sure that Kairi would be somehow protected or something.
Well, we haven't actually seen a single pic or scene where both Roxas and Xion have the Keyblade... she could have stolen it. o_O
Or, it could be fake. Who knows.

Say, R-K, is there any way you think one could save/rip the high-quality version of the vid from the site?

The site lags horribly for me, and there's not even a pause button where I can let it load first before I play it, so it doesn't show very fluidly. >w<
Well, if you go to the actual YouTube link, you can switch it into High Quality playback. Supposedly it's pretty clear, but i'm also working on ripping it as we speak so, xD, if you want to wait a bit longer i suppose i could have it up for download in a short while.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
OMGIES, Akuseru! ^^

Thanks a lot, R-K, I luffles you! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back