• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official 358/2 Days Site Updates with DKS3713 Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

<p>The Official <b>Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days</b> site has been updated with a <b>"Special Trailer"</b>, judging from the footage shown, the trailer is the one that was shown at the <b>Private S-E Party DKS3713</b> this past August! Check out the YouTube video below to see the video!
<br /><br /><center>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rYRXf5DDrn8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rYRXf5DDrn8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object></center>
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Special Trailer <-Link. Auto-plays in high quality.

Though we advise that the best way tot view it is in High-Quality by checking out the official site <a href="http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/days/"><font color='red'>HERE</font></a>
<b>Source</b>: <a href="http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/days/">Square-Enix</a>
Also, thanks to KHI Forum Member Kuraudo for letting us know!

Last edited:

Ren

adios motherfucker
THANK YOU SO MUCH R-K, YOU ARE MY IDOL.
I GROVEL AT YOUR FEET.
ALL HAIL R-K.
ALL HAIL R-K.
ALL HAILR R-K.

A

Audo

>:3
My favourite part is that it proves Xion entered the Org before CoM, crushing all 'Xion is made of memories' theories. Finally. >:3

Ren

adios motherfucker
The crushing of Xion=Memories theories is greatly anticipated.
I love this trailer so much. It's so pretty. +_+

A

Audo

The crushing of Xion=Memories theories is greatly anticipated.
I love this trailer so much. It's so pretty. +_+
xD. I want to so badly say "I told you so" to everyone who was against me for saying that Xion =/= Memories.
Namely Gracey the most though.

Although I can barely concentrate on all four screens at once for the multiplayer play. x_x;;;
xD. I typically focused on the newer charcaters (Larxene for example)

The Enchanted

I like the gameplay, it looks so pretty.
The only issue I see with this trailer being released is that the date was changed from Winter 08 to Feburary 09, which this trailer does not show.

Hmm.
Another thing to ponder.
Why release the one for Days, if it comes out next year? Why not Coded?

A

Audo

I like the gameplay, it looks so pretty.
The only issue I see with this trailer being released is that the date was changed from Winter 08 to Feburary 09, which this trailer does not show.

Hmm.
Another thing to ponder.
Why release the one for Days, if it comes out next year? Why not Coded?
It never was Winter 08.
It always was "This Winter" and Feb 09 is "This Winter".
Like i keep trying to tell people, Days was never delayed.

They have to start building up hype, and honestly, it was about time for them to release a trailer for Days after the site has been up for nearly three months. I'm sure a Coded one will be next though.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
My favourite part is that it proves Xion entered the Org before CoM, crushing all 'Xion is made of memories' theories. Finally. >:3

I thought those theories were based on that she was partly made out of memories and these theories were based before CoM, when Sora sarcrificed his heart to free Kairi's, during KH1. At least, that's I thought I saw in SA's and Grace Assassin's theories.

The Enchanted

It never was Winter 08.
It always was "This Winter" and Feb 09 is "This Winter".
Like i keep trying to tell people, Days was never delayed.

Oh.

They have to start building up hype, and honestly, it was about time for them to release a trailer for Days after the site has been up for nearly three months. I'm sure a Coded one will be next though.

Hmm.
I guess you have a point, I assume though they shall be updating the site more in the near future, so I can assume that the other trailer should be out too, no?

A

Audo

No, those were recent variants of the theory.
Back before TGS a lot of people we're screamin' that Xion = Sora's leaked memories. To which i tried to say no to a lot, and insisted that she joined the Org before CoM and therefore couldnt be made from his memories. Which this clearly proves that she did join before CoM and couldnt initially be made from Sora's leaked memories as a result of CoM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back