• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official 소녀시대 / SNSD thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Thread bump plus neww.

Finally a video for the Japanese Version.

Nyokou

So Nyuh Shi Dae! ♥

I love these girls so much! Oh and also, the Kesha version of RDR is actually a demo. S.M. Entertainment bought the song, but Kesha's version was somehow leaked, or I think someone mentioned that it was a hidden track on one of her albums? Not too sure.

But anyway... The Japanese MV of RDR is so different than the other two Japanese MVs they have already done. But Taengoo looks so hot, I don't mind much. ♥ Although, I'm really, really hoping that they release a Japanese-only single/music video soon too (I wonder if they have already? I just got my internet back yesterday)

I mean, they really should. Kara already has so I'm just waiting for my 9 angels -gets bricked- to do so as well. ♥

Nyokou

Mr Taxi PV! Normal version:

[video=youtube;uN5v61brFKk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN5v61brFKk[/video]

Dance version:

[video=youtube;fhseD2tRLUY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhseD2tRLUY[/video]

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Hmmm. Havent see nthe dance version. Love that song though.

Nyokou

Yeah, been listening to it every day. Took me a few plays to get used to the vocoder/autotune ( still can't tell the difference D: ) but I totally love it now. I wish my waist was as skinny as Sooyoung and Yuri's though. JEALOUS FOREVER.

Nyokou

SUNNY! ♥

It was her birthday and the birthday of all her siblings... Kinda weird how they were all born on the same day. Different years of course. My brother and I were born the same week but not the same day, I always thought that was cool... until I found out about Sunny and her siblings. xD I think it's her sisters? Not sure if she has brothers.

So much love from people on Tumblr:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And a lot more.

Last edited:

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Haha. My friends obssesed with Sunny but I think Yuri is better.
I have the same birthday as Hyohyeon. Ew.

Nyokou

Yuri is so pretty. ♥ One of my friends really likes her too, haha. Did you ever watch Invincible Youth? I miss it... I wish the original G7 would appear on it again, apparently there's supposed to be a new season this year but I haven't heard any recent news about it. I totally fell for Yuri and Sunny watching it. xD My first impressions of Sunny were like... "wow this girl is so cute" but after watching IY, it really is an act when she acts cute, but still, it's funny to see her showing aegyo and the girls getting mad at her.

OMGGG, how can you say that?! Hyoyeon is so beautiful, I don't get why people think she's ugly.

I made a collage of my favorite Hyo pics... I think she's not really perceived as beautiful because of her nose, she doesn't have the "ideal" small nose that most people find attractive. And also her hair stylists give her the most hideous hair styles... ugh. Like the intel CF, that was a total disaster. But I still love her. Seriously, look at these pics and tell me she's not beautiful. xD

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Shes pretty sometimes but the in videos not really.
I have to check out IY then aha.

metrifyx

Hyoyeon is really pretty, imo. People have been really mad at her after the Angel Price incident, though. But she seemed so confused, so I don't think it's right to judge her for not going after Taeyeon. She was obviously very distraught at what had happened. Major props to Sunny though, for taking initiative!

I've been obsessed with Run Devil Run for the past month. It's so catchy. ;~;

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Ahaha. Me and my friend where just talking about that today too.
She just stood there. Didn't even bother aha.
Good job Sunny.

Nyokou

Poor Hyo, yeah I think she was shocked. She doesn't have the same personality as Sunny tbh, she's really different.

I want their Japanese album! But it costs soooooo much! I am so poor. I will probably get it for my birthday though, MAYBE. I hope.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
...Am I the only guy over 20 in here?!

Anyways, I've been a fan for a while but the first time I saw them I was kinda pushed back by how many there were. But then I hit my "mega-pervert" phase and went back. I got out of that phase but remained a fan. But I have to force myself not to burn myself out on them. That being said, I only watch 10 videos a day when I have the time.

And don't bother asking if I have a favorite because I've only recently started to look into names and everything so I can't match faces to names yet. And just to clarify, I normally do good just to remember song names. I jump around so much that my brain tends to lose names as I learn new ones.

Nyokou

Eh it's not too hard. If you combine the names and faces of all the girl groups I like... that's 97 girls I know the names and faces of. Actually it'll probably be over 100 pretty soon since I haven't memorized the names of a few newer girl groups yet.

I think one way that really helps is by watching subbed vids of the girls on like variety shows or interviews. Stuff like that. ^^

Oh yeah I forgot to mention... my friend Sandra sent me about 5 photocards of SNSD. Just a little present for helping out at Dal shabet Love. I resigned there about a month ago though, or a few weeks ago. Don't remember really.

Anyway I got 5 cards from this collection:

31103_402229388566_205806848566_4197685_1134605_n.jpg

Special collection for the FIFA World Cup last year. Here are the descriptions of the cards I got, what girls are on them and the numbers:

1. Yoona, Tiffany, Sunny - GG2-149
2. Yoona - GG2-133
3. Tiffany - GG2-129
4. Jessica - GG2-143
5. Yoona, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Sunny - GG2-086

I also got a Soshified/SONE glow in the dark bracelet that I'll be wearing next time the girls come here for SM Town. xD Or if I ever get the chance to go to Korea or Japan to see them in concert. ♥

I'm thinking about trading cards but I don't feel too comfortable doing so unless it's in person.

I'll also post these here even though I posted them in the other thread

SM TOWN in PARIS, FRANCE
[video=youtube;EOWrdo1kVYw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOWrdo1kVYw[/video]

JAPAN CONCERT in OSAKA
[video=youtube;-Gdw1KiIs_8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gdw1KiIs_8[/video]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back