• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Offical RHG thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightRiku146

THAT IS KAIRI!!! Duh have you seen the new KH2 trailer???? Yea... uhm... it's in there all right. You can see her and Selphie. She's looking out to see about Sora. Or that's how it looks like.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
TwilightRiku146 said:
THAT IS KAIRI!!! Duh have you seen the new KH2 trailer???? Yea... uhm... it's in there all right. You can see her and Selphie. She's looking out to see about Sora. Or that's how it looks like.
what are u talking about i have seen the trailer all i asked was did kairi's hair get a lot darker from kh1 or what

DarkestSora

monkeybutt said:
Destiny IslandS

If u will plze notice the bold letter S ok Destiny Islands more than one and yes it does look like she is thinking about Sora in the Trailer I think Selphie's sayin Don't worry Kairi he'll come back soon

DarkestSora

**Spoiler**
Her role might be to help Sora along his journey like in CoM She helped Riku take control of Darkness in R/R** and she tried to help Sora in his journey in Kh b/c she helped him b/c he was only thinkin about his friends but mostly her

DarkestSora

Possibly good theory anyway but maybe Kairi might try to contact Sora somehow like in his mind when he's dreaming in that scene but mostly he might come back to the island and possibly not even recognize her I know I didn't lol sh looks way different

Milh_Amethyz

She can't just wait there you know she had to do somethin' too and its boring in that island without Sora around for her you know.....

jk4eva

You know I'm really glad they finally showed that scene with Kairi because now it clears up those stupid theories that some people have said about her being in Twilight Town.. please...
Destiny Islands people! Now you can clearly see for yourself.
She looks better, it's good they made some changes.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
o kairi might sent messages to sora's brain weird....i have know clue what role kairi will play but if she's getting of the island she's not just gonna grow wings and fly off but i think she might be able to use the secrete place as a passage or something or sora riku or someone else will find her but i really have know clue

ZeldaFan

I don't really care what happens, I just can't wait for it to come out so that I can play it and marvel in the glory that is KH2!

ChristinaKingdom

Hey, wasn't it said that Kairi was based off of Rinoa Heartily from FFVIII?

Cause her personality is close to Rinoa's and (now) her appearance is too!
But hopefully she won't end up like Rinoa. Cause that was dramatic and sad :( .

But I do think that Kairi might be like at special scenes and not appear that much in the game.

Plus I want to say something.....
I like her uniform. I want it. I'll go find one like it on ebay and then look at it and not buy it because I'm a cheap b!tch.
There I am done with my nonsense. Please continue your serious forum. While I eat my cookie.

Last edited:

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
It has to be kairi, look at darkestsora's sig. Namine and Kairi do look a little tiny bit alike, but its highly unlikely that namine's hair would change that much...i mean the biggest hair change i've seen is yuna from ffx to yuna in x-2 lol (dont be an idiot and flame me for that...)
plus, in darkestsora's sig, look in the backround. there are kairi's and riku's boats. that shows that they can be on both islands

adventchildkiori

DarkestSora said:
Possibly good theory anyway but maybe Kairi might try to contact Sora somehow like in his mind when he's dreaming in that scene but mostly he might come back to the island and possibly not even recognize her I know I didn't lol sh looks way different

Im thinking the message in the bottle in DD was one of her ways of tring to find Sora. might be, just a guess.

New_Hearts

*********SPOILER!!!!***********************

LOL, IM STARTING NOW....

RHG & Kairi are da same person!!! :D watch da new trailer in da main page of http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/ ! watch da one dat says "MUST WATCH!!" in red letters :D its so kool, & da music's way betta too! neway, dat vid shows kairi older & selphie. it even says so wen it discribes da vid on another page. srry if sum1 already posted this???

******************SPIOLER DONE!!********************

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^ *to above poster* ^^ Thanks for pointing the obvious! '':D

look in the backround. there are kairi's and riku's boats. that shows that they can be on both islands

Good find. I just noticed that.

Milh_Amethyz

Its anothe island they didn't flew to cross they used boats....In the first KH the first Destiny Island is thier Play ground or somekinda club house.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back