• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Offical RHG thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

my my my. this topic has turned back into a full blown flaming topic. its one thing after another since ive been away.

To be honest, i think both KL and Monkeybutt were being unfair at times, and not just because i was one of the ppl they flamed against, namly monkeybutt. But in any event, i understand that u guys "know" everything, but because ive only read what i missed, and i dont frequent every thread, can someone(namly one of u guys) give me a quick rundown of why u guys belive its Kairi? I have in fact forgotten why u guys have been flaming ppl like its going out of style.

In any event, back to being on topic, as far as im concered. its not Kairi. Evidence does point toward it, it does. but i perfer the idea of speculation and wonder behind the new character, then just "meh its her". thats not as appealing to me. So what if im wrong? ive been wrong for a long time, and i bet i'll be wrong for a long time to come. So if monkeybutt or KL decided i need a good flaming, then power to them. let the flaming arrows fly. but i refuse to let u guys attempt to persuade, almost bullying in certain cases, that "we" being the ones who dont belive its kairi, into thinking that she is. This is the magic of video games, especially ones that have taken as long as this one.

~NGD OMEGA~

Okay, I agree, we shouldn't force you to accept our theories, but sometimes when it is so blaringly obvious it should be argued to the point. It is VERY clear that the girl is kairi, but if you don't want to change your oppinion, then I can't make you.

Nemesis

~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Okay, I agree, we shouldn't force you to accept our theories, but sometimes when it is so blaringly obvious it should be argued to the point. It is VERY clear that the girl is kairi, but if you don't want to change your oppinion, then I can't make you.

like i mentioned... its all a matter of creativity. im not saying im right, but i would rather belive that shes not Kairi. ive said why in the past, and i still think they are valid reasons.
Well ok, in all honestly, the only thing i have is that we havnt seen her face. To me, thats a big thing. EVERYTHING else does point to it being her, but its more fun for me to pretend the other proof doesnt exist. while ok, some things said are in fact blaringly obvious, i still dont belive that gives anyone the right to flame or anything like that. everything in moderation i guess. besides, its the "RHG" thread, not the "Kairi in KH2" thread. that allows for me to do things like this.

well ok, my insanity has ceased for now.

Milh_Amethyz

like i mentioned... its all a matter of creativity. im not saying im right, but i would rather belive that shes not Kairi. ive said why in the past, and i still think they are valid reasons.
Well ok, in all honestly, the only thing i have is that we havnt seen her face. To me, thats a big thing. EVERYTHING else does point to it being her, but its more fun for me to pretend the other proof doesnt exist. while ok, some things said are in fact blaringly obvious, i still dont belive that gives anyone the right to flame or anything like that. everything in moderation i guess. besides, its the "RHG" thread, not the "Kairi in KH2" thread. that allows for me to do things like this.

well ok, my insanity has ceased for now.

agree.... I think......O Bother

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Wrong topic and section.

And you're off topic. This for discussion of the RHG. Not sigs, avatars, and RPG Inferno relatedness.

Milh_Amethyz

Go back to the topic

RHG is Kairi

And the girl from the ASAS with black and long hair is a new character and she is not Kairi, Look carefuly some said the girl has red, Purple or something else but its obviously black so its a new character........

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And the girl from the ASAS with black and long hair is a new character and she is not Kairi, Look carefuly some said the girl has red, Purple or something else but its obviously black so its a new character........

I want you to watch the last scence in kh1 again. You can see Kairi in a dark cave in CG. (The better quality graphics) Her hair appears more brown then red in that too. Which is the same for the "girl at the end of DD/ASAS or whatever you speak of. She was the arly concept of kairi, RHG is the real KH2 Kairi.

So then let's review:

Kairi = Kairi
RHG = Kairi
Girl With Long Hair At the End of DD/ASAS (Lets Indent: GWLHATEODDASAS) = Kairi

Namine Does NOT = Kairi

BHK (Yes I've heard this) Does NOT = Kairi

Monkeybutt Does NOT = Kairi ;)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
And just to add: looks can be deceiving.

The BHK's hair in the game looks Brunette/Light brown. Just look at the game scans. But if you look at the artwork of his full body his hair is obviously yellow/blond/blonde.

The girl at the end of ASAS IS Kairi. End of story. Plus they changed her looks. She is now the RHG. So let's keep talking about the RHG.

Milh_Amethyz

hey i've watched the all of the FMV of KH1 like in a million time and FYI girl with long black hair is not in DD shes just in ASAS.

Yes Kairi is in the cave and her hair is Darkend more like Bloody Red and when shes in day light its red but how come the girl from the ASAS has black?

Can you explain that why?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
ITS THE EFFECTS. And hair naturally darkness.....until the pigment that gives hair color dies. And her hair doesn't look bloody red in the cave it looks black. And how do you explain why the BHK's hair looks blonde in the official artwork of him but in scans his hair looks Brunette?
And the ASAS Kairi briefly appears in Deep Dive for a split second.

Overall it doesn't matter. The girl at the end of ASAS is Kairi. End of discussion. Now back to the RHG.

Nemesis

yes.. back to the topic at hand. well... lets say that she is a new character... lets just say that.. for shits and giggles. how does she tie into the story?

i had a idea for this when i woke up this morning.. but im still groogy and tired and stuff... so i would never get my idea across. I will post later when im not so tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back