• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Off the Wall Speculation/Predictions/Hopes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Three Little Pigs being a mini-world, with a three-phase Big Bad Wolf boss battle taking up the majority of it, with minimal exploration being the rest... this is a hope more than anything.

I could honestly see The Three Little Pigs being another Giantland like mini game.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I’d like to see Luxord and Larxene (if they’re in the game) as the Org members in San Fransokyo. Luxord loves to gamble and the city has the whole underground bot fight gambling thing. Larxene would fit well there too since she’s sadistic and seems like the type threaten a city with thousands of residents.

I think they would have an interesting dynamic since we’ve never seen them together. Luxord is cool and sophisticated while Larxene tends to come unhinged more easily. They’d balance each other out. Plus, since that world could technically feature all of the Big Hero 6 as allies in battle, it would make sense to give them multiple enemies to fight. And with more Darknesses than Disney worlds, they'll most likely need to double up in some worlds.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I’d like to see Luxord and Larxene (if they’re in the game) as the Org members in San Fransokyo.

What is this obsession with seeing the remaining former Organization XIII members as part of the new Organization XIII? like, Marluxia has validity to be part of the True Organization XIII because his somebody was actively involved in The Age of Fairy Tales so he has a stake in The Keyblade War. But Demyx and Larxene have absolutely no indication of that whatsoever (as of right now).

Why don't we strip these remaining former Organization XIII characters of further characterisation by shoehorning them back into Xehanort's clique again? Okay, Luxord has the chess piece so he may have some unbeknownst reason to join the group again, but Larxene? We get that she collaborated with Marluxia in Chain of Memories for a rebellion, but have you ever stopped to notice that Larxene does not even talk to Marluxia once in the game despite apparently "working together"? Her agenda is clearly self-contained.

I'm sorry, but putting Demyx, Luxord and Larxene back into Organization XIII rubs me the wrong way. This is a new Organization XIII, let's just make it comprised of as many new members as possible.

KeyToDestiny

Awards
What is this obsession with seeing the remaining former Organization XIII members as part of the new Organization XIII? like, Marluxia has validity to be part of the True Organization XIII because his somebody was actively involved in The Age of Fairy Tales so he has a stake in The Keyblade War. But Demyx and Larxene have absolutely no indication of that whatsoever (as of right now).

Why don't we strip these remaining former Organization XIII characters of further characterisation by shoehorning them back into Xehanort's clique again? Okay, Luxord has the chess piece so he may have some unbeknownst reason to join the group again, but Larxene? We get that she collaborated with Marluxia in Chain of Memories for a rebellion, but have you ever stopped to notice that Larxene does not even talk to Marluxia once in the game despite apparently "working together"? Her agenda is clearly self-contained.

I'm sorry, but putting Demyx, Luxord and Larxene back into Organization XIII rubs me the wrong way. This is a new Organization XIII, let's just make it comprised of as many new members as possible.

It's pretty damn obvious they will be in the True Organization XIII despite how boring that sounds.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
It's pretty damn obvious they will be in the True Organization XIII despite how boring that sounds.

Oh my god, that makes absolute sense...

DDL3rUNV0AE7NSZ.jpg:large

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

I understand if you don’t like the ideas that I like and you’re free to voice your disagreement. But I politely request you not refer to a random thought in a thread based on “off the wall” ideas as having an obsession with a concept. I don’t know where you’re getting that from. It was a just-for-fun musing and should not have been taken so seriously. And for the record, I didn’t even mention Demyx here. He’s honestly the last person I would expect to join the Organization.

Now to address your distaste for returning Organization members:

The fact is, there isn’t going to be a whole lot of room in this game for development of characters outside the 7 Lights and 13 Darknesses, with only a handful of exceptions like Donald and Goofy. That’s already 22 characters. Most others are going to have relatively inconsequential impact on the plot. That’s why I would like to see Larxene as a member so she is relevant to biggest conflict in KH history since the first Keyblade War.

This is the Infinity War of Kingdom Hearts and the heroes and villains featured will be the ones that are highlights from across the various franchise entries, that’s why MX, Vanitas, Terranort, YX, Ansem, Xemnas, Marluxia, Xigbar, and Saïx are all returning.

Now like it or not, not all but some of the former Organization are part of the new Organization. The best way for them to make this interesting is by taking a couple from CoM (Marluxia and Larxene) and a few from KH2 (Xemnas, Xigbar, Saïx, and Luxord.) That at least allows us to see members work together that we haven’t seen in the past like I suggested with a Larxene/Luxord team up. Personally, I’d rather see new dynamics between existing characters than try to shoehorn in new characters into an overstuffed cast.

From the ones I’ve mentioned in this post, we’d have 5 new Org members, 4 returning from KH2, and 2 from CoM. (I consider the CoM members as essentially a separate group because they never get to interact with the KH2 members outside of Days, which is hardly anything at all.) That still leaves room for two more surprise members, which will most likely be new. So that’s 7 new and 6 returning, a balance slightly tipped in favor of new members.

Also, for the record, Marluxia had no indication of showing back up until Union Cross. For all we know, the next story update could bring Larxene’s Somebody into the fold somehow. The thing to understand is when people are speculating, they are free to hope for what they want. There’s no reason to let speculation upset you when there is not yet any significant proof for or against it.

Again, I do not have an “obsession” with old members filling these slots. It’s simply what I think is most logical to happen given that every other member so far is a returning villain of the franchise. If they surprise us and enlist four new members to fill the yet to be revealed spots, that will be a great surprise. I just don’t see it happening at this point.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's somewhat irritating me that speculating about former Org members possibly being part of the new Organisation is seen as obsessing about it and dismissed while on the same note speculating about Sora, Roxas or Ventus forcibly made members is painted as the woke thing and best theoryâ„¢ when it is objectively spoken just as "boring" and "already been there" than having the old Org members around.

Heck, the whole "new Organisation"-plotline in general is boring and "already been there", with the procedure how to forge the X-blade having been changed just to have an excuse to bring back the whole stupid Organisation XIII-garbage instead of having a recompleted Xehanort with his co-conspirators, slaves and partners in crime just be a new faction of antagonists for the finale of the current saga.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's somewhat irritating me that speculating about former Org members possibly being part of the new Organisation is seen as obsessing about it and dismissed while on the same note speculating about Sora, Roxas or Ventus forcibly made members is painted as the woke thing and best theoryâ„¢ when it is objectively spoken just as "boring" and "already been there" than having the old Org members around.

Heck, the whole "new Organisation"-plotline in general is boring and "already been there", with the procedure how to forge the X-blade having been changed just to have an excuse to bring back the whole stupid Organisation XIII-garbage instead of having a recompleted Xehanort with his co-conspirators, slaves and partners in crime just be a new faction of antagonists for the finale of the current saga.

Yet....

There is already a lot lot of those stories for years before DDD confirmed the final showdown for 10 years, no one wins because everyone did reform Xehanort/Kingdom Hearts III fics and most were just Xehanort, not MX.

ImVentus

Awards
It would be nice to see Scrooge McDuck back in Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion. However, I would really want to see chocobo implemented in the game.

redcrown

Awards
I don't think Luxord or Larxene will be in the "true" organization, or at least I really hope not. Marluxia was shown unNorted talking to Sora in the Tangled world, since he was already disillusioned with Xenmas and co trying to uproot it in CoM; same goes for Larxene. Why would they join the organization again?

I'm expecting these two to come back as their real selves in their original home worlds, and possibly apologize to Sora for what they made him go through in CoM.

KeyToDestiny

Awards
I don't think Luxord or Larxene will be in the "true" organization, or at least I really hope not. Marluxia was shown unNorted talking to Sora in the Tangled world, since he was already disillusioned with Xenmas and co trying to uproot it in CoM; same goes for Larxene. Why would they join the organization again?

I'm expecting these two to come back as their real selves in their original home worlds, and possibly apologize to Sora for what they made him go through in CoM.

Marluxia is confirmed to be with the True Organization XIII. There's no debate. He doesn't look Nortish because he probably got recently Norted and changes are gradual.

Marluxia isn't apologizing for anything as shown in the trailer since he's obviously still causing trouble. Also the other three will be there too.

Oh my god, that makes absolute sense...

DDL3rUNV0AE7NSZ.jpg:large

It is if you actually paid attention to Nomura's interviews back in DDD. They're more likely to be in the True Organization XIII over newer characters from KHX which if I recall correctly you were very sure of.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Larxene isn’t the apologetic type. She’s also been shown to prefer not having a heart to having one. I’m sure her Somebody would be happy to let Xehanort transform her back into Larxene like he did with Braig and Isa.

Luxord has the dice chess piece in the E3 trailer. Things may have changed since then, but based on what we have to speculate off of, he’s almost certainly a Darkness. Wasn’t he also said to be Nomura’s favorite Org member at one point? I doubt he’d skip the chance to bring him back.

Marluxia has been confirmed to be a part of the new Organization by the latest Famistsu translations.
EDIT: Ninja’d^.

We don’t know why he isn’t Nort’d yet. But my best guess is the members in DDD had the effects reversed when sent back to their place in time. But honestly, Nomura may have made the executive decision to start by showing him in his original look first so that we see a visual difference once he’s fully Nort’d by the end of the game.

Last edited:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Larxene isn’t the apologetic type. She’s also been shown to prefer not having a heart to having one. I’m sure her Somebody would be happy to let Xehanort transform her back into Larxene like he did with Braig and Isa.

No, no she wouldn't. She hates being bossed around, she clashed with Vexen plenty of times. If she can't even keep her cool with Vexen, why in the world would she submit under Xehanort? And again, I'd rather her be a somebody and better understand why she doesn't want a heart as opposed to having her be a vessel with minimal character arc.

It is if you actually paid attention to Nomura's interviews back in DDD. They're more likely to be in the True Organization XIII over newer characters from KHX which if I recall correctly you were very sure of.

You recall incorrectly. Here is the excerpt from Dream Drop Distance Ultimania.

We’re intrigued as to who the Xehanorts will use to replace Sora as the 13th Darkness.

Nomura: I left that a mystery in order to intrigue you all, of course. It’s unclear who about half of the other twelve are too, seeing as they didn’t come out from under their black coats, so I would love for you to try thinking about their true identities. It’s all set up properly who is sitting in each seat, even regarding people who didn’t show up in the scenario of this title.

Are there also familiar characters?

Nomura: There are many familiar characters. However, fundamentally who they are is still a secret.

Were the members of Organization XIII that grew hearts unsuitable as vessels for Xehanort?

Nomura: That’s not necessarily the case, however the details are a secret.

Xigbar and Saix appeared as members of Organization XIII. Did they return as humans like Lea and the others?

Nomura: The conditions of becoming a human have been met, so you’d think they had returned, wouldn’t you? For them to have been with Xehanort and the others, perhaps they were collected after they had become humans and before Lea and the others woke up. You could say the same for the members of Organisation XIII that didn’t appear in this title, however… I’d rather everyone use their imaginations.

So yeah, tell me how Larxene is confirmed again?

KeyToDestiny

Awards
No, no she wouldn't. She hates being bossed around, she clashed with Vexen plenty of times. If she can't even keep her cool with Vexen, why in the world would she submit under Xehanort? And again, I'd rather her be a somebody and better understand why she doesn't want a heart as opposed to having her be a vessel with minimal character arc.

You recall incorrectly. Here is the excerpt from Dream Drop Distance Ultimania.

We’re intrigued as to who the Xehanorts will use to replace Sora as the 13th Darkness.

Nomura: I left that a mystery in order to intrigue you all, of course. It’s unclear who about half of the other twelve are too, seeing as they didn’t come out from under their black coats, so I would love for you to try thinking about their true identities. It’s all set up properly who is sitting in each seat, even regarding people who didn’t show up in the scenario of this title.

Nomura: There are many familiar characters. However, fundamentally who they are is still a secret.

Were the members of Organization XIII that grew hearts unsuitable as vessels for Xehanort?

Nomura: That’s not necessarily the case, however the details are a secret.

Xigbar and Saix appeared as members of Organization XIII. Did they return as humans like Lea and the others?

Nomura: The conditions of becoming a human have been met, so you’d think they had returned, wouldn’t you? For them to have been with Xehanort and the others, perhaps they were collected after they had become humans and before Lea and the others woke up. You could say the same for the members of Organisation XIII that didn’t appear in this title, however… I’d rather everyone use their imaginations.

So yeah, tell me how Larxene is confirmed again?

That literally gives them away and even the comment Nomura made on how the seating is a clue on their identities makes it more obvious. You're the one who's not interpreting the interview correctly.

Larxene's chances of being in the True Organization XIII are infinitely higher than any of the theorized characters you came up with in previous theory which were Foretellers, Ephemera, Skuld, etc.

You may not like it but it's true.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
That literally gives them away and even the comment Nomura made on how the seating is a clue on their identities makes it more obvious. You're the one who's not interpreting the interview correctly.

Larxene's chances of being in the True Organization XIII are infinitely higher than any of the theorized characters you came up with in previous theory which were Foretellers, Ephemera, Skuld, etc.

You may not like it but it's true.

Except it does not "literally give them away", I don't think you have the correct interpretation of truth.

Nomura's response to the true Organization XIII does mention "familiar characters", but he did not say that all of the characters will be familiar. Just many.

Larxene's chances of being in the True Organization XIII are infinitely lower because unlike the Fortellers, Ephemer and Skuld, she has no affiliation of the Keyblade War from The Age of Fairy Tales.

KeyToDestiny

Awards
Except it does not "literally give them away", I don't think you have the correct interpretation of truth.

Nomura's response to the true Organization XIII does mention "familiar characters", but he did not say that all of the characters will be familiar. Just many.

Larxene's chances of being in the True Organization XIII are infinitely lower because unlike the Fortellers, Ephemer and Skuld, she has no affiliation of the Keyblade War from The Age of Fairy Tales.

Just don't be too mad when Larxene shows up in the next trailer or two with the Organization and off messing up worlds like the rest of the True Organization XIII.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Why would ANYONE submit to being possessed by Xehanort? We don’t know any of their motivations yet other than the ones that are actually a past form of Xehanort.

Xehanort has a hell of a lot more to offer her than Vexen does. She plotted to betray the Organization when she thought their goal was to regain their hearts. If she now knows Xehanort’s true goal, she could very well decide it’s worthy of her time. It may even be that she’s promised revenge against Sora.

And again, the only way she’s getting any significant arc in KH3 is if she’s a darkness. Just because someone is under Xehanort’s influence doesn’t mean we won’t learn more about them. And they aren’t likely to spend a lot of time on characters that aren’t directly involved in the final clash. There just won’t be time. I’d much rather see the Darknesses fleshed out as characters than random side characters that aren’t actually relevant to the main conflict. But I guess that’s just me.

But you might ask, what evidence do we have that Xehanort would want her? Well, the members sent to Castle Oblivion were ones that Saïx considered threats to his and Axel’s own plans. It wasn’t Xemnas’ decision or desire for those members to be eliminated. So it is possible that Xehanort saw a lot of promise in Larxene and wants her to be a part of his plan.

You’re ignoring key parts of Nomura’s comments. For example, this answer says that there are many returning characters, but the essence of the characters are a secret. Basically, we don’t know if we’ll be seeing their Somebodies, their Nobodies, replicas, past selves via time travel etc.

No one is saying she’s confirmed. But the series has left the door wide open for her to be a member.

Where are you getting this idea that a member of Xehanort’s Organization must be connected to the Age of Fairytales? That is literally only true for one member so far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back