• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open Of Myths & Men (An RP loosely inspired by Percy Jackson) [PG-13]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krookodile553

At Pantheon High School, located deep in central Maine, every student is a direct descendant of a god or goddess, and they learn not only your typical subjects, but to harness their divine abilities. There are five different dorms, each named after a deity of wisdom. (Athena, Odin, Merlin, Ganesh, and Thoth).

The dorms have friendly competitions amongst themselves and each other, but when Cronus, a Titan locked away in Tartarus for millennia has somehow broken out, chaos ensues, and with help from the gods, a group of students must leave the safety of their campus in order to save the entire world.

(Also, for those who can't decide on an interesting god for their character to be descended from, check out this website: Godchecker.com - Your Guide To The Gods

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Biography:
Divine Ancestor:
Mythical Powers:
Dorm:
Other:

my character

Name: Enrique Sanchez
Personality: Enrique is intelligent, with a quirky sense of humor. However, he is sometimes quick to anger, but is typically friendly and calm, yet very talkative. He has a strong sense of justice, and tries to avoid conflict if possible.
Appearance: Enrique has a naturally tan complexion, with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He is rather tall and a bit heavyset for his age, being 5'7" and weighing 193 pounds. He wears a dark brown cowboy hat, and a jade-colored T-Shirt. His shorts are dark brown, and he wears a pair of hiking boots that are just a tad too large for him. If you look closely at his face, it becomes evident he is trying to grow a mustache.
Biography: Enrique was born in Guatemala, and arrived in the United States when he was nine years old. He recently discovered his godly lineage (and sub-sequentially his powers over the element of earth), by accident. His mother sent him to Pantheon High just to be safe and harness his powers before he makes a molehill out of a mountain. He never met his father (due to his dad being a god and all).
Divine Ancestor: Cabrakan (Mayan god of Mountains and Earthquakes)
Mythical Powers: Enrique is very strong for his age. He can lift up to 150 times his own weight. He can create small tremors in the ground at will, and he can summon large rocks and hurl them towards potential threats. His punches pack quite a wallop, being able to crush even the mightiest of boulders.
Dorm: Thoth
Other:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Oh this seems interesting, and I know I shouldn't do this given the rps I'm in, but I'm really tempted to join in on this. I might see about getting a template up by the weekend.

EDIT: How many characters can we have?

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Name: Kitty White Oak

Personality: What do you expect from a child of Loki? She’s sweet, soft-spoken and not quick to anger…usually. She can be flirty and extremely mischievous, usually pulling off pranks to try and lighten the mood. *her pranks can be as minor as stealing someone’s socks and shoes* She tends to have a childish streak in her, especially when she hits a psycho streak. Na ve in certain ways, she sometimes misses things that others may notice, Kitty can be extremely compassionate towards others than one might expect. Although she is not a pushover, Kitty is quite cunning and fast to think her way out of a situation. When angered, she burns ice cold, she’ll ignore the person that offended her and she’ll retaliate accordingly as she comes up with a fitting punishment for whatever someone has done to offend her. Flirtatious, she’s willing to pay a compliment to most anyone, including paying several to a guy if it’ll help her get what she wants. This doesn’t mean she’s easy though, she’s quick to reprimand anyone that tries to do something that she isn’t willing to do. She does try to be honest about things, but she doesn’t do it in a cruel fashion; something that could be attributed to her lifestyle choice.

Appearance: 5’6”. Kitty has tanned skin and piercing grey eyes that are rimmed with dark lashes. She has upper back silvery-white hair that is a mix between wavy and curly, a fact that she can't quite understand.. In terms of clothing, she wears black boots that go to just above her knees, the heels of the boots are a golden color. On her lower arms are a pair of black and gold wrist warmers that exposes her fingers. Her outfit is a black and gold qipao that, along with the rest of the outfit, shows off that she is toned in terms of build. She wears a yin-yang pendent around her neck and a silver ring on her right hand that has a tiny garnet gem on it.

eaqogk.jpg

Bio: Kitty's childhood isn't too noteworthy, or at least in her opinion. She was raised by one parent, when she could get her brain to focus on her homework she was a good student. She enrolled in Pantheon High School after an incident at her old school, although the exact details she hasn't told anyone yet. She isn't sure what to think when she sees that an old boyfriend of hers is enrolled in the high school, especially since he knows what happened at her old one. As of now, Kitty's just trying to keep her head down and avoid getting kicked out of yet another school.

Divine Ancestor: Loki

Mythical Powers: Illusions, magic and shape-shifting.

Dorm: Odin

Other(Anything you would like to add?): Kitty has a love of music, herbs and dancing; things that let her get rid of her nervous energy that doesn't lead to her getting in trouble.

Voice Actress: Tabitha St. Germain *in the style of Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon (the dark pony that is varying shades of blue and has a crescent moon on her flank* (Luna's calmer, softer voice is how Kitty normally sounds; her more "theatrical" voice is when Kitty hits a crazy streak while Nightmare Moon is when Kitty's angry) *don't make fun of me, Princess Luna's pretty cool and unlike a some people (who will remain nameless) I won't shove it down anyone's throat*

Theme Song: Tristin and Isolt by Heather Dale

Hidden Theme: Shin’a’in War Song by Mercedes Lackey

Battle Theme: Unbreakable by Fireflight

~----------------~

That bio is such a cop-out. Sorry!

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
I will, and between me and another rper can pretty much come up with enough npcs to basically fill a dorm. (I promise we, or at least I, won't go to crazy with this even though we're working on a story with a plot that allows for creating characters that are perfect for this kind of RP!) Anyway, I'll see what I can do about recruiting people.

Eternal Dream: *pokes her head in* This looks interesting.

^ This is one of them.

Dream: Skitty. Get it right, we could fill up several dorms. Anyway, I'll get to work on a template or two.

But the npcs will only be brought in if you want them to be brought in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back