• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Of course bbs stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexion23

ok sooo in these pictures 3l‚ÌŽålŒö‚ª–a‚®wƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ ƒn[ƒcxƒVƒŠ[ƒYÅVìwƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ ƒn[ƒc ƒo[ƒX ƒoƒC ƒXƒŠ[ƒvx - ƒtƒ@ƒ~’Ê.com all three ven, aqua, and terra are in stich's world of deep space. So what I thought was that each character would have different worlds in there own senerios/stories within the game because we know that each character has there own storie that you can choose from. So why are they all in the same world or is it that they have they same worlds in there sroies just from the the specific characters point of view hey wouldn't that be cool if you were going through the world and like ran into each other and if you had played there story already you could like know shat they were doing and peice it all together!!!

Horray?

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
ok sooo in these pictures 3l‚ÌŽålŒö‚ª–a‚®wƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ ƒn[ƒcxƒVƒŠ[ƒYÅVìwƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ ƒn[ƒc ƒo[ƒX ƒoƒC ƒXƒŠ[ƒvx - ƒtƒ@ƒ~’Ê.com all three ven, aqua, and terra are in stich's world of deep space. So what I thought was that each character would have different worlds in there own senerios/stories within the game because we know that each character has there own storie that you can choose from. So why are they all in the same world or is it that they have they same worlds in there sroies just from the the specific characters point of view hey wouldn't that be cool if you were going through the world and like ran into each other and if you had played there story already you could like know shat they were doing and peice it all together!!!

Horray?
i think its already in the game, they do meet up with each other, its not like a dynasty warrior game

Ven's keyblade

Horray?
I thought so too at first but it's been confirmed that they all can go to the same world(or atleast some worlds), but go do different things at different times.

Aria

braver by the minute
I thought so too at first but it's been confirmed that they all can go to the same world(or atleast some worlds), but go do different things at different times.

That's what I heard too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back