• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► :... Of Angels, Demons and Everything In Between...: (A Modern KH Fic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I will kill you, Silver. >_>

I'm catching up on this fic.

>.>

*shoots Silver* <_< Idiot.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Well, that was highly disturbing. <.<;

Now I can sleep tonight. >.>

At least you randomly mentioned a blonde boy. That kinda made me feel better.

But not really. <.<;

It was okay. If you enjoy reading Nyra seducing Silver. SILVER enjoys it, but he doesn't count.

>_>_>_>

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Sure you didn't, Silver. e_e

Gah, I havent updated in...*checks calendar*...5 days. However, I'm going to be at the beach from today to late Sunday night, so dont expect any updates. Hopefully I wont whack someone with a golf club again o.o...It might be good fic material if I do though =D

Getting back on subject, most of my time has been devoted to an upcoming fic, thus I havent prepared an update, but perhaps I will plan one this weekend. MAYBE.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
o_o

An intruiging proposition indeed...-taps chin-...Well, I'll keep working on the updart. It's pestersome because I know exactly what I am going to do in the later actiony chapters, but I still have a way to go before then. >_>

Ah, well, I'll keep working, but I'm not making any promises that it will be up tonight. Perhaps. Insomnia can work miracles after all. -_-

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
SorasAngel1292 said:
o_o

An intruiging proposition indeed...-taps chin-...Well, I'll keep working on the updart. It's pestersome because I know exactly what I am going to do in the later actiony chapters, but I still have a way to go before then. >_>

Ah, well, I'll keep working, but I'm not making any promises that it will be up tonight. Perhaps. Insomnia can work miracles after all. -_-

plz i can wait.....and insomnia can work miracles *raises hand* i have seen

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
<.< >.>

I hurt my wrist last week, and aven't been up to typing fora long period of time. I'll start working on one, but dont expect it too soon because my wrist still twinges a bit.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
Noe, I swear to good goll-

No, wait. I already used this one.

Ummm....

How about... if you updart... I'll do anything you want. I'll even stop hitting on your for a day or two! Come on! And you can't say that your wrist hurts still, cause it's been like a week, dude. >.<

Updawt for me pwease?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back