• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OES eyes!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

agentscamp5

the tall, orange-eyed soldier doesnt start out with orange eyes. They are blue, and then he transforms them into a kind of yellow ororange color. Does he do this on his own, maye to become stronger, or maybe it is a reaction to the blue heart-shaped moon in the sky, almost like a werewolf at the full moon?

Sandcastle

The reaction at the moon is an interesting possibility, didn't thought of that. The mystery of the Orange Eyes persist...

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
but....would he be good, or would he still be bad? I do not know.....he does not remind me of Xehanort

ultamaSora

He reminds me of a cross between Xehanort and Saix. I don't know if it is Xehanort. I mean why would his hair turn from Brown to White? He didn't look that old in KH2.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Yeah, that does seem to be what is happening. His eyes were not that color before the moon appeared. Maybe he is someone really special?

starry_eyed_hero

He reminds me of a cross between Xehanort and Saix. I don't know if it is Xehanort. I mean why would his hair turn from Brown to White? He didn't look that old in KH2.

when men get older, sometimes their hair changes to white or grey, regardless of it's original color. it's quite possible that xehanort just looked young for his age in kh1 and 2.

sealightbreeze said:
but....would he be good, or would he still be bad? I do not know.....he does not remind me of Xehanort
perhaps xehanort did used to be good. however, kingdom hearts is directly related to the keyblade. it's even quite possible that the keyblade is the weapon of kingdom hearts.

if you remember correctly, there were two legends. one said the keyblade brought prosperity. one said the keyblade brought chaos. xehanort could've been corrupted by the keyblade's power, thus causing his heart to change in the presence of kingdom hearts, the source of the keyblade. when his heart changes, then maybe his eyes change too.

the legend that involved the keyblade bring prosperity was fulfilled, thanks to sora. perhaps this story will fulfill the legend involving the keyblade bringing chaos.

sora and mickey weren't corrupted by their keyblades or kingdom hearts, but they both had a powerful force to prevent them from corruption. mickey had the power of the cornerstone of light(which i'm sure would give him some kind of resistance against darkness, even outside of the castle, considering that he typically lives near the cornerstone all day), and sora had kairi, one of the few people out there with absolutely no darkness in her heart.

riku had kairi also, but not to as much of an intense degree as sora, thus riku became corrupted by the keyblade's power. he wasn't able to turn back until he was united with mickey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back