• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oerba PINK Vanille <3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Ahem I'm a little shy about posting this...
but ‎Buniberzei insisted that it was worth doing so here goes...

PinkVanilleTag.png

Girlishness at is finest.

Sparks

gone
Another girl :3 You should totally continue to post in DM :D

Ok now for real critique, so I think you have a bit to much going on with your background, not enough negative space, and not enough in your foreground. I like those big circle things, but the butterflies I think they can go, and maybe try to seperate where the other brushes are because that big horizontal flowerish brush at the bottom looks really cluttery. I feel like it would just work nicely as a solid color with some blurring to give it more depth. Also if you could just add some brushes from the background onto the foreground that would make the stock appear less...copy-pasted on?

/estrogen

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Ok now for real critique, so I think you have a bit to much going on with your background, not enough negative space, and not enough in your foreground. I like those big circle things, but the butterflies I think they can go, and maybe try to seperate where the other brushes are because that big horizontal flowerish brush at the bottom looks really cluttery. I feel like it would just work nicely as a solid color with some blurring to give it more depth. Also if you could just add some brushes from the background onto the foreground that would make the stock appear less...copy-pasted on?
Thanks for the suggestions ^_^
Oddly enough - most of what you suggested I thought about. I did try some of those things but... Meh It bored me - I had to unleash a little bit of randomness - and what can I say - I went a little wild?
Like i said earlier - things i did consider were the random - too muchness and i took a lot of what you suggested should go out HOWEVER that was when the tag was a lot lighter - it was more yellows and oranges and didn't have that grayish tone to it so i left em in for a little bit more variety and visual interest. Then - as I also do - played with the colours at the last minute and well - that's what happened XD

As for the "looking copied and pasted on" - I totally agree XD
I haven't yet mastered though how to get vector art to work on top of stocks - behind i'm getting there on top - it seems... overtaking. I'm one of those people what likes to have the stock the main centre of focus in my works - it's just me. Still - I thought she blended in kinda nicely so it didn't really matter too much.

And Blurring! Yes! Thank you! You know how when you stare at things for hours and just need another set of eyes sometimes? I was below freezing yesterday and i was staring at this tag going "You need something... I know you need something... but I don't see it and i just want to go to bed!" Hahaha. I'll keep that in mind for next time! ^_^

Thank you for all your helpful suggestions :)

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Your skill has improved quite a lot. I really like this as a whole. I just think its a bit cluttered especially around the edges. I actually like the butterflies. I really don't have much critique except for what's already been said. So instead, I will commend you for your improvement. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back