• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digital Media ► Odrikah's paintings n stuff!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Odrikah

Whoa hey everyone what's up? It's me. Odrikah.

Just about after I left these forums the first time I started picking up painting, and by this point I like to think I've gotten pretty alright at it. Here's some of my recent (digital) stuff!

(I don't do solely digital, but lately the fact that it's so much faster with no cleanup needed just makes it so much more appealing)

ascension_by_driku12-davsewq.png

the_penance_of_outpost_nine_by_driku12-dbcr2gd.jpg

fleeing_the_citadel_by_driku12-dbcr2l1.png

the_girl_from_pluto_by_driku12-dbcqydy.png

If you'd like to check out more of my stuff, digital and traditional, you can find it here: Driku12's DeviantArt Gallery

( I'm also doing commissions, you can check out those here if you like whatchya see darlinnnnn *whistle sound effect* : Commissions! by Driku12 on DeviantArt )

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Whoa hey everyone what's up? It's me. Odrikah.

Just about after I left these forums the first time I started picking up painting, and by this point I like to think I've gotten pretty alright at it. Here's some of my recent (digital) stuff!

(I don't do solely digital, but lately the fact that it's so much faster with no cleanup needed just makes it so much more appealing)

ascension_by_driku12-davsewq.png

the_penance_of_outpost_nine_by_driku12-dbcr2gd.jpg

fleeing_the_citadel_by_driku12-dbcr2l1.png

the_girl_from_pluto_by_driku12-dbcqydy.png

If you'd like to check out more of my stuff, digital and traditional, you can find it here: Driku12's DeviantArt Gallery

( I'm also doing commissions, you can check out those here if you like whatchya see darlinnnnn *whistle sound effect* : Commissions! by Driku12 on DeviantArt )
Why does the third drawing remind me of Tron?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back