• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Odd blue portal while flying..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BenHappenin92

Hey all,

So idk if this situation has to do with beating the game or not, but lately I've been flying
around trying to beat the gummi missions. While in Starlight Way close to the center of the map
I noticed this blue hexagonal portal opening and releasing those blue asteroids that you can mine.
I've tried snapping a pic, shooting, and boosting through them but nothing happens. Has anyone
else noticed these portals, and if so what are they?

Thanks!

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Hey all,

So idk if this situation has to do with beating the game or not, but lately I've been flying
around trying to beat the gummi missions. While in Starlight Way close to the center of the map
I noticed this blue hexagonal portal opening and releasing those blue asteroids that you can mine.
I've tried snapping a pic, shooting, and boosting through them but nothing happens. Has anyone
else noticed these portals, and if so what are they?

Thanks!

They refill the meteors so you can farm them for materials. Otherwise you could destroy all the materials and you'd have to leave and come back.

BenHappenin92

They refill the meteors so you can farm them for materials. Otherwise you could destroy all the materials and you'd have to leave and come back.

See I figured that, but problem is that every one they eject ends up flying into a large rock and exploding.
Possibly just coincidence? Idk.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
See I figured that, but problem is that every one they eject ends up flying into a large rock and exploding.
Possibly just coincidence? Idk.

I've never seen them do that lol they're respawning weird there. I mostly see them in the final area and it's around the giant ship thing. They came out as I was farming for Adamantite and Damascus.

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
I’ve seen this happen both before and after making clear data for the game. This only happens in a handful of spots, which I find tend to be near boss areas, and I assumed it was just to keep you on your toes since they generally hurtle towards you, like an unseen force hurling projectiles at you.

Back