• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Obtaining Ragnarok on Command Board

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cateyz87

I'm trying to get Ragnarok for Terra on the Command Board and used my friend's guide to help but I've played it numerous times and bought the special square, gone around the board twice and I just keep getting Zero Gravity and I know I didn't pick it up anywhere else. Is there something I'm missing? Do I need to master Sonic Shadow before I have a chance at Ragnarok?

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Alright, here's the best plan for doing it.

Don't try to win the game, just get into that little square on the far left of the command board, and go around in circles until you hit either the square that lets you move anywhere on the board, or the bonus square.

You can get it at the beginning of the game, I know I did. So no, you don't have to do anything special to get Ragnarok.

cateyz87

That's what I've been doing but I keep getting Zero Gravity from it and nothing else. I've even tried buying all the squares on that side. So there must be something I'm doing wrong :<

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
yeah, its the very top left bonus panel for 800 gp, just buy it, its so ezpenxive the other players wont have enough to take over it, its well worth the effort

Unless you're Ven with the most luckiest dice rolls ever who somehow manages to land on that block and buy Ragnarok at the beginning of the game -__-

That's what I've been doing but I keep getting Zero Gravity from it and nothing else. I've even tried buying all the squares on that side. So there must be something I'm doing wrong :<

Are you sure you don't already have it? That's the only reason I can think of as to why it wouldn't be there.

cateyz87

I have no trouble being the first one there and buying it with Terra (it shows up as Zero Gravity when I go to buy it) and I don't see it anywhere in my abilities or my list of Shotlocks. I'm pretty sure I didn't pick it up anywhere else.

natu133

i feel lucky. I just read this thread, went into command board, used Triple Dice, and got it on my first turn. :D and im only upto Wheel Master

metalfreeky

I have no trouble being the first one there and buying it with Terra (it shows up as Zero Gravity when I go to buy it) and I don't see it anywhere in my abilities or my list of Shotlocks. I'm pretty sure I didn't pick it up anywhere else.

I've done this a lot of times in the japanese version and hopefully things are the same. In my game i had the same problem because i was playing the command board in the mirage arena. They change the abilities you get depending on where you play the board so try getting the ability in the start menu and in mirage arena.

ispoiledmyself

really now? Zero Gravity is supposed to replace the Ragnarok Panel once you get it. You should check if you have Ragnarok cause thats the only way that would happen. I got Ragnarok at the very beginning. You activate the Ragnarok Panel and keep playing until the game is over, dont quit! Doesn't matter if you win the game or not. "Obtaining Ragnarok makes you the real winner." lol. But really though bro, check your command list cause im sure you have it already

cloudzack117

Are you playing in the mirage arenA? the rare commands like ragnorak never appear in the mirage arena. You have to be playing from the field. But if you are check to see if you already got ragnorak becouse if you did then the board replaces it with zero grav.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Damn, I can get Ragnarok for Terra! I kept trying before but the Command Board never let me have it, though Ven would have claimed it already because he is some freaky lucky kid.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
you can get Ragnarok from the Keyblade Board, but you have to be playing from the start screen. You have to get the bonus panel in the area with the green checkpoint, from the top left bonus panel. You can use the Keyblade Glider to make this easier

that's how I got Ragnarok for Aqua and Ven, at least. And I got it for them on my first game trying to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back