• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oblivion Clan: Last resort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
I am MasterofTerraOblivion, the last of a dying breed.

This is a recruiting and challenge thread.

I have decided to start a ditch effort to rebuild a shattered clan. This is for anyone who wishes to join the Oblivion Clan. I am the new leader of the Oblivion Clan. This is a registration thread. ANyone who wishes to join the Clan must gain my respect during a challenge battle. I shall be fighting one at a time, and will not accept all challenges. You do not have to defeat me, just give me a decent fight with little powerplaying, god-modding and such. I have a total of nine characters to fight against anyone, so don't go looking for anyone else's battle for help. When I have a battle I will create a new thread so the battle may begin. I will only take two battles at a time max.

So, come one, come all, Join the last of a dying clan.

Challengers:
KHFanatic4565

Members:
MasterofTerraOblivion

Last edited:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
hey this is pretty interesting i'll join...but i dont get characters?

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
like we have to make our own or wat? im sorry im very like special right now...lol

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Yes, you must make your own characters. This forum does not provide characters for any of its members and as such, all members must create their own. You will hardly, if ever, be given any character to use here. Although lately it is in short supply, creativity is prized here. Use it.

Forgive me for intruding, I just felt the need to establish that.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
no no thank u.....i needed to no that cause well im just slow on new things....lol
so i got a character....lol my signature tells all of my character..all original and CRAZZY! like me...wow im bored...soo when is this challenge suppose to start?

Perception╘Truth

Awards
OOC: ALright, I have a little bit of a problem and cannot start this until at least next weekend since I have family in town till Thursday, if that's alright with you KHF?

And thanks BN, the n00b does need a little help, but I would have just given him a link to the rp guides.

And to you Keyblademaker, follow BN's directions, I will not be fighting you.

Perception╘Truth

Awards
Alright,I can start this soon, I just have to write my template, the same one i'm using in the KHinsider Village.

Name: Aneria

Appearence: Aneria takes one of five forms. His most common form, the one he uses the most often, looks like a young Egyptian male. The boy has tan skin, and long black hair that hangs below his shoulders. It has a glossy sheen and hangs in front of his face. His eyes are green, and glow with an eerie light. He has an angular face, much like an elf, and has a muscular, but not overly-so physique.

Aneria's Second Form

Aneria's Third Form

Aneria's Fourth Form: Aneria has the power to transform into a wolf or jackal. While in this form he has a white crescent moon on his chest. The Canine form is always black with the crescent moon on it.

Aneria's Fifth Form: Anerai can also transform into a hawk or falcon. While in this form he has a black sun on his chest feathers. His chest feathers are always white, with the rest of him being normal hawk colors.

While in his human-like forms Aneria is always:
Height: 8 feet 6 inches

Weight: 250

Wing Span: 12 feet

Wing Color: Black with red and gold edges

Distinguishing Wing Features: The wings are also splattered with dried, black blood.

Weapons: Karima and Farima Twin blades that Aneria carries with him always, each holds the five elements in their power. Karima uses the Yin, or dark side of the elements. This includes their destructive and attacking powers. Farima uses the Yang, or light side of the elements. He can make defenses and heal himself with the power of Farima.

Takidae: A double sided axe that Aneria summons from the entrance to Hell. It has no true magical properties, except for its power to move with Aneria's willpower.

Staff of Judgement: The staff Aneria carries when in either beast-man form, this staff has highly valuable properties. It catches the opponent in an orb of chaos magic, then takes the good and bad deeds of the opponent and weighs them against the feather of truth. If the opponent is deemed evil, their soul is devoured and sent to Hell.

Abilites: Aneria carries several abillities that are distinct to him. Aneria uses the power of the eight elements to his disgression. He can manipulate the elements, causing one to become another, but it takes concentration, and he cannot transform one element into its opposite, even if it has been changed from its original form.

Aneria also has the power to summon beings known as the Anubites. These are beings with Jackal heads and incredible speed and strength. They follow Aneria's every command without question, and can only be killed one way, they must be decapitated. Anubite

Aneria has the complete control of three beings known as the Falcins. Each is a man with a hawk head and wings, as well as hawk claws. Each one has a specific element embued in its body, the largest and strongest, Ven, has wind running through his veins. The medium sized one, Pluvia, controls water, and the smallest and fastest, Fulgur, controls lightning. Each hawk can use their respective element to aid Herima or harm an enemy. Their very bodies flow with the energy, so if Fulgur stabs you with his beak a jolt of electricity would run through your body.

Aneria can control the spirtual energy of the wandering dead. This power allows him to create blasts of energy from free souls. The souls must have died in complete freedom, with no prior obligations, regrets or fears. That alone is a huge limitation on the abillity. The power also allows him to communicate with the souls, giving him extra information.

Aneria's most important power is the fact that he can re-route energy, including the flow of time around him. This includes infared energy, electromagnetic energy and heat energy. This abillity includes moving time back up to 2 minutes, or forward up to three. He can also stop time for a total of one minute. During the fast forward or rewind, Herima can only travel as it moves. During the time stop, Aneria can move as normal, but is unable to harm those not moving in the void. He can bring others into the void, but it requires twice the amount of energy. This abillity can only be used in extreme cases, and in a maximum of 10 times between a one day resting period.

Bio: this will take a while, but I'll work eventually.

Last edited:

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Name: Gabriel "The Grand Marshall"

Race: Unknown

Appearence: Once, he carried a basic appearence. Now that look has been modified:

- His cloak has gained a golden outline.
- His hair has lengthened/gained a silver tint, retaining the blonde.
- His armor has also been modified with a golden belt
- His metal gloves have been replaced with a golden/dark matter material; both have the symbol, modified with the addition of angel/demon wings.
- A crystal in the shape of a heart is placed on the breast plate.
- Silver armor plates have been added.
- The Dawn Reaver has evolved into Royal Dawn.

After being sent to Hell by Setekh, more changes to the appearence.

- He keeps his arms/hands wrapped in bandage-like material.
- He has abandoned his armor, left for whoever to use as they please. He now wears a worn outfit(will describe in Role-Play)
- Now carries bangs, which cover the eyes.
- Solidus state

Weapons: Royal Dawn- The once golden blade has darkened to represent his Evolution as the Grand Marshal. Thus, it's powers have greatly increased.

Jewel of Naught- A sword that Gabriel found during his sometime after being sealed in Hell. It sparkles with a dark tint, unlike the Royal Dawn.

Personality: Once, he was in perfect balance in this respect. For example, he was very stingy when it came to secrets, but he also, at times, gave out secrets freely. Another example would be in his varying strategies of conservitive, liberal, & radical war. Now, he has acheived a more higher sense of balance due to the loss of his chaotic tendencies.

Changes:
- Gabriel now can't, in any way except act, mold his personality.
- Half of his personality is light, while the other is dark.

After being devoured by Set/trapped in hell, all of these changes are null/void.

(Part II)

Biography(Prophecy)

There is much purity/corruption in the world,
Once left over from the being of chaos/the original
Material of the Omniverse. One falls; the other lives.

One's conception came from the negative;
Another from the positive. 2 more acheived
Birth due to the imbalance; many shades of grey.

Revealed only by the end;
Unleashed by fog, snow, & fire.
Woe to dreams abound.

Beginning:

Born as a human, he enjoyed a plentiful life. Love from family kept him sheltered from the evils of the outside world. Also, he cherished his older sister, who, to him, was an idol. For 3 years, Gabriel acheived a normal infancy/toddler stages. During his 3rd year, all become a nightmare/shaping of Gabriel.

The government became corrupted by it's absolute power over it's citizens/the absolute control of wealth. A de facto leader rose/consolidated his power by slaughtering all who opposed him. His parents would not be spared from the chaos. They were executed under false charges of 'inciting revolt against the state.' This formed Gabriel's opinion of life, to an extent, but also began Gabriel's loss of life.

Gabriel/his older sister were forced into orphanages. The conditions there were unbearable, from dirty lavatories to insufficient meals. Leaders of the orphanage were cruel/merciless, allowing anarchy to take place by children to the point of organizing them directly. This was a horrible time for Gabriel, which culminated in the crack that sealed Gabriel's course: the loss of his sister.

When Gabriel was forced into the orphanage, his sister joined him. Their bond kept them both going despite all the troubles they had. Unfortunately, this could not last. Government soldiers arrived at the orphanage searching for girls. His sister was one of those picked, but Gabriel would not stand for it, so he charged at them, kicking/screaming in a futile attempt. The response was quick; he was picked up/had his throat slit. After this, both siblings were forced on different paths.

Death:

It was a fearful event for the child, since he did not live long enough to be placed within Heaven or Hell, so he was trapped within Nothing. The pain caused by the time spent within the area would cause his chaotic phychological tendencies. Eventually, something appeared, leaving the now teenage soul in awe. That something turned out to be a door, which Gabriel willingly entered.

Transition:

Gabriel awoke in a strange room that was extremely bright. He had to shield his eyes to prevent blindness, but when he touched his face, his hand passed through it. His soul had abandoned his body. With despair, he sunk to the floor, which, suprisingly, was hollow to him. Finally, he heard voices within the room. 9 beings in cloaks were around him in a circle. Each cloak was a different color. With determention, he asked them, "Where am I?" The one in the white cloak responded to this with, "The World of Order, son. You are here to take your place." "What place, dummy," asked a despairing Gabriel. "Your place among us, of course," replied the one in the silver cloak. Thus, does Gabriel's story begin. He trained for his position within them with a determination that has yet been seen. Both mind/body were trained for that preparation. Finally, after 8 years, he learned of his position/took his place as, "Grand Marshall" He recieved his armor, which would allow him to travel to the Human World, & the Dawn Reaver, a very special weapon only usable by himself. (From Original Bio.)

Through his time, he met many beings, from humanity to angels. His objectives were to keep balance between Light/Dark. At one point, he began to develop his role within certain governments. When government failed to keep balance, he helped destroy it. Ultimately, he would hear of a tournament which would set himself on a different course.

KHInsider Tournament:

For his 1st match, he won by default against a petty princess named Trinity. For his next match, he faced to great creator of this Omniverse: Ukiah Oregon. Expecting to lose, he prepared his affairs/named a successor, but Ukiah spared him for unknown reasons/he moved on. Finally, he would fall in the Semi-Final. This tournament helped Gabriel to realize that the Omniverse was beginning to crumble. At the advice of the 9, he decided to take the Evolution.

(Now is the end of the Original period; thus begins the period of Kyriotetes.)

Evolution(Introduction)

The Evolution is a series of tests based upon earthly powers.

1. Death

Gabriel found himself within his original body at time of death as an observer, unable to control the functions. He watched as he died, forced to answer a question: Why? Gabriel sufficient answer, in his opinion, was: In the defense of the last remaining tie to my life. Thus, he learned of the necessity of Death by one of the 9: Thanatos. If all people were immortal, then the Omniverse would overflow, &, in turn, all would be obliterated. Also, he learned the need of compassion, for, without it, then any being with control over Death would be, despite their power, weak.

2. Time

Next, he found himself within a library where another member of the 9, Chronos, awaited him. Chronos guided him through his homeworld's life after his death. It seems that it brought upon itself self-destruction by the Darkness. Gabriel then was taken through the outlying secrets of the Omniverse, like the Psychosphere. He also learned that his sister was forced into a horrible life as a slave to the leaders, becoming submissive/willing to please. It hurts Gabriel, but he realizes that his sister was imperfect, like all other beings.

3. Fate

After that excursion, he was thrown onto a spider web, where a Spider awaited him. It seemed that this spider had awaited him to teach, like the others, but it was not part of the 9. Showing the strands of silk to him, Gabriel relearned of Fate's maleability; how it was not set in stone, as he was believing before.

4. War

Before having the opportunity to compute what was revealed to him, again the Evolution, which halts for no man, continued it's process. Gabriel would find himself upon a battlefield standing next to Sik, another member of the 9. With a waive of his hand, the battle continued as before. This was from near the beginning of a battle in another reality. It burned the shroud of deceit, showing the leaders of both sides, which would be corporate buisnessmen, watch with interest, betting on who would acheive victory. There are the necessary wars, & the unnecessary. (Which will this war be? Will be elaborated more in RolePlay, as will Death.)

5. Nature

In the deep finality, Gabriel was within a forest, surrounded by natural creatures of all kinds. In observation, he caught sight of a woman upon a throne, with 2 bears at her side. She kept the appearence of the family relation that he cared for. Once again taught, he took the final lesson with gratitude; All beings, despite what they may percieve, have varying natures, but, if allowed, they would be uniform.

FoDL: Twist of Fate

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=72316

Ultimate result; Gabriel gets his soul devoured by Set, & is sent to Hell.

Bittersweet Symphony(formerly Odyssey of Confliction)

http://forums.khinsider.com/fan-fiction/85666-bittersweet-symphony.html

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
(It's a place of my own creation. It's the Temporal City. That means it is a city of time. Caught within the timeline, it constantly appears from time to time in different timezones. Think of it like the city of the future, but with an obvious futuristic feel to it. There is a time limit to how long you can stay in before being carried away to another time zone.)

Perception╘Truth

Awards
OOC: Cool, Let's get this going!

IC: Aneria fluttered above the ground, huge black wings shining in the artificial light. He grinned, this was an odd location, far surpassing what the being had suspected. It was a technological wonder, but steeped in magic, almost as if it was in more than one time. He knew that sort of magic was hard to come by, but it was here, he was certain. He had come here for a challenge, a battle of sorts, a test, to see how strong this person was. The name had escaped him, for Aneria had heard many names through his time as an Immortale. Aneria looked around for a moment, taking in the sights and sounds. He then turned, facing out towards a tall tower. He rushed forward, and then touched down upon its tip. He folded his wings carefully and then with little energy, transformed into his falcon state.

He sat on the tower quietly, powerful eyes scanning the ground and skies for his opponent. He had perfect vision in this form, unable to miss even the slightest move. He sat in this form for a few moments and then transformed into his hawk-headed persona. He stood atop the building with the same eyes, but he had a far more powerful body. He slid Farima from its sheath and allowed the element of water to float around the blade for a moment before he allowed the water to seep into his skin, healing his minor wounds from a previous fight. Then, with a powerful voice he called out into the distance.

"Any being who wishes to fight, reveal yourself to me so we can begin!" Aneria's voice carried out into the distance with a wavering tone.

OOC: Sorry for the shortness, but I didn't want to explain your city since I didn't know much about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back