• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Obese people have less brain tissue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Stupid and fat go well together.
Chris said:
you'd have to be stupid to let yourself become that huge.
I suppose some people can't help themselves, but seriously.

A

Azrael

I don't know if this is news to you guys, but I fellate little boys.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
hey, now the fat people don't have that lame excuse of "im smart and UGLY!" LOL! cuz like their, stupid. ahahaha.

this explains everything!

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
should we feel bad for fat people because i still like to make fun of them for some reason
i think fat people would make nice trampolines

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
ah okay then c: so i can laugh at fat people freely when they get stuck going through a door or something.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
hey, now the fat people don't have that lame excuse of "im smart and UGLY!" LOL! cuz like their, stupid. ahahaha.

this explains everything!

It doesn't make them dumb. It just makes them, on average, have less brain functions. Doesn't mean you can't find one that's the next Einstein.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
∞;4358174 said:
It doesn't make them dumb. It just makes them, on average, have less brain functions. Doesn't mean you can't find one that's the next Einstein.

I was just about to say the same. There are fat doctors, and fat scientists, i mean nothing goes undone in terms of being really smart, just the fact that there is a (slight) lack of brain tissues. There are plenty of ppl who are skinny or strong that are completely dumb.

KHI - take a good look around :/

Linio

I don't think all people who are obese are stupid, that all lies within knowledge. Some learn more, others are bright, then some are not too graceful. It all depends on what your definition is on fat and stupid my dear. Sometimes even those who are smart can be dull.

Although, study finds obese people have 8 percent less brain tissue than normal weight individuals. Their brains look 16 years older than the brains of lean individuals. Health is important dears, best start now.

Some obese people realize that this isn't a good thing, whats sick about it is they keep over eating. Some can't help being obese, sometimes starting at an early age growing.

:31: yea...

Last edited:

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I agree with Infinity, Zion and Linio. I bet you I could find a lot of fat kids who have more knowledge in their thumbs than a lot of skinny/average people have in their entire brains. Funny, this thread. Look at Nicole Richie. Now I don't see a budding genius there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back