• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Obese people have less brain tissue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I love how people hear a statistic and use it to generalize.
Oh, to be young.

You know nearly 80% of people who have committed a crime, consumed bread less than 24 hours before the act.
Bread is dangerous.

86.2% of all statistics are made up

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Not true my mom is slightly obese and she is the smartest person i know.

Less brain tissue doesn't necessarily mean you're stupid.
Einstein was missing brain tissue in one area of his brain, but his logical and spacial thinking skills or something overtook that part, so he was very gifted in that area.

Second of all, this is a study, they're not generalizing anything, they're just presenting the data that came out of their study. Which was, that the obese people they studied, had less brain tissue. Sorry if you do/don't agree with that, that's how the data turned out.

Third of all, you're biased to your mother. :)

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
So, they state Obese peoples have less brain tissue based on brains scan of 94, in the 70s? What kind of scientist are they? Looks to me just like another one of the "Fat is horrible, Slim is perfect" campaign, although most obese people know by today they should lose their weight I guess. I don't mind campaign to make understand to obese peoples how bad their situation is, but such ridiculous one won't help.

Beside quantity of brain tissue isn't the only relevant matter, or else Elephant would be the domination specie. It's interesting to know if it's true, but I'm waiting on a true study on the case, not on than 90 brain scan from 40 years ago, what I don't call a study but a joke, or at best a 12 years old study.

P

PenisGlory

Who the fuck cares about fat people...? Like seriously, this place sucks balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back