• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oathy's Online Q&A!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
46-50....

Rnd. 50 is Hades. Hercules is with you on that round, so use Trinity Limit. Also, you want to use Herc's Aura Orbs to blast Hades. When there's a ring of fire around Hades, you can't touch him.

For the other rounds, if you have Master Form at a hgh lv, use that too. It has been also suggested to keep using Trinity Limit.

The total prize of the tournament is only the Trophy, but you clear Jiminy's objective if you recieve a score of 15,000+

Hope this helps :)

Demon X

Website
www.xanga.com
Ok I need some help with two materials, the first one I don't know what its name is but I know where its located on the Materials List, here it is.

Item number 1
Its on the right side of the chart,
Its below Blazing Crystal,
Its above Frost Crystal,
And the icon for it is a kinda of blueish greenish
If you could tell me what it is I'd really appciate it!!​

sora reborn

ok i got 1=)

how do i check what % my jiminy journal and gummi ship is completed???

i keep seeing ppl say "i beat 99% of the journal" or "yay 93 % of gummi ship complete!!" can u plz tell me how to figure that out??

iholdthekeys

beat the final boss and after the credits it gives u a battle report.....

ne1 wanna tell me how 2 get 10,000 points 4 that 2nd 2 last paradox battle???

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Demon X, you get frost gems in Mulan's World...sorry, Oathy, I HAD to answer it. -.-

Oathkeeper

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
Okay okay, so who's question is left unanswered?

If it's Mythrills...
Shards, Stones, Gems, and Crystals cannot be dropped by enemies. They are, however found in several chests. Would you like me to tell you the location of all Mythrill Chests?

I think that they can aso be synthesized as well? They give me a Synthesize list on the 'Shops' part of the list on Mythrills.

For Shards:

Dense stone x1
Dense shard x3
Twilight stone x1
Twilight shard x3

For Stones:

Dense stone x1
Dense shard x3
Twilight stone x1
Twilight shard x3
Serenity shard x1

For Gems:

Dense Crystal x1
Dense Gem x3
Twilight Crystal x1
Twilight Gem x3

For Crystals:

Dense Crystal x1
Dense Gem x3
Twilight Crystal x1
Twilight Gem x3
Serenity Stone x1

Now, the above lists was from the strtegy guide. Just to give credit, AND to say if you think that was all bolonga, well, that's what the book says.

roxassora93

At the end of the game where it says The End and it shows the battle report when i press any and all of the buttons it doesnt do anything. Do u know if this is a glitch or if you are just supposed to restart ur PS2. Is it supposed to go back to the main screen?

Unknown Zinko

OATHY!!!!!!!!!!!

Aight, i got a question KH2 master. Do you agree with me that the best part of the game is when Goofy gets hit by that rock and they all this hes dead. Mickey gets pissed, cracks his knuckles, whips out his keyblade and them smacks some heartless around?

Just thought i'd ask.

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
Aight, i got a question KH2 master. Do you agree with me that the best part of the game is when Goofy gets hit by that rock and they all this hes dead. Mickey gets pissed, cracks his knuckles, whips out his keyblade and them smacks some heartless around?
HAHA! i laughed so hard at that part!! o man that was great...

o yea question:
got strategy how to beat the fatasses in 30 seconds in goddess of fate cup?

Oathkeeper

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
roxassora93, It's the same as KHI, 'cept that KHII does not give you the option of doing that whole 'L1, R1, L2, R2, SELECT, + START' option. You just restart the game.

Unknown Zinko, it was pretty cool to see King Mickey in action, however I really like Goofy, so when I saw him uncouncious, I was really nervious, wondering if he was gonna be alright, because Goofy's one of the team! Besides, If Goofy's gone, just how are you gonna use Valor?

IF_IL_II_IP, my strategy for that would be to use Master Form, because you can be in the air while bashing them up. That way, you can avoid being caught by their fire attacks. If you do not have Master in a high enough lv., try this: Go to Land of Dragons,(In the Emperor's Throne room) and make sure you and your party have Jackpot equiped. Go to the Antechamber(?) (I mean right outside of his throne room) and there should be a Centuar Heartless. In this part of the castle, many of these centuar heartless appear. Use Master Form here, and bail back to the throne room when your drive bar is close to zero. Leave through a save point IN YOUR MASTER FORM and come back to the same spot. You should be back with a full Drive meter. Go back to the 'centuar room' and keep bashing them up and collecting the big drive orbs that they drop. If you keep doing this, then you will level up Master Form pretty quick!

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
How do you get 1,300 points on the Paradox Cerberus cup? My brother and I can get 1,130 at the max and we don't enter double score mode until the semi-finals which isn't very helpful o_O

Last edited:

ctb04

i am having this slight problem,,u kno how in the left bottom corner of the screen is the little menuof what to do right? well mine is set to hit summon party and limit..for two days iv been tryin to get it back to attack magic item drive...does anyone kno how to do this because i cant seem to get it go back to that and would really appreciate the help..thanks...

Oathkeeper

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
*Oathkeeper*, I'm trying to get to that right now....I haven't finished the game myself, and I also can't figure that out....One suggestion to you right now, however is this: I noticed you get a bit more points when you don't get hit.....Try using Wisdom Form so that you can hit the enemies at a distance....If you're not at the desired amount of points by the time you reach Cerberus, just hit retry.

*Oathkeeper*, I just LOVE your siggy! There's fine print on it, I can't exactly make it out, but I REALLY LOVE IT!! *faints*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back