• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oathkeeper Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Nope sorry, you have to get a score of at least 1900+

Just dodge his attacks, and go in for some hits after he does an attack

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Well i beat the Eliminator without the Oathkeeper. But i'm going to get it anyway.

Maleficentrix

omg you know what??!! they should totally put cloud of darkness in kh. she can be like xheanort's side-kick or something. or just a boss like sephiroth or something. I love her. her and maleficent are my favorite characters <3

Awards
Okay so now that I'm at an appropriate level I went to battle Roxas again to get the Oathkeeper, but it seems I can't do that again... So is there another way to ge the oathkeeper?

Like Chaser said, u have to get 1900 or more points in CO. What difficulty are u playing? If ur playing proud or critical, just replay the episode in standard or beginner.

omg you know what??!! they should totally put cloud of darkness in kh. she can be like xheanort's side-kick or something. or just a boss like sephiroth or something. I love her. her and maleficent are my favorite characters <3

What does this have to do with the topic??

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
yeah but how do I get it is my question. I dont know how to battle roxas again?

Choose the "Select World" option at any Saving Point and go to Castle Oblivion, and select "Replay Episode", when you get to the Final Boss, beat him and get a High Score and you will get the "Oathkeeper" Keyblade.

ChrisP

Yeah, I just did Score Attack and beat Roxas, so I got Oathkeeper on my first try. It wasn't that hard (especially since I was a bit stronger since the time I regularly beat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back