• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oathkeeper Engagement Ring

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

raytehawesome

Hi Everyone,

Sorry, I’m not sure if I’m breaking any rules or not by posting this or if I’m maybe in the wrong section, but this was the best place I could find!

I’m trying to help out a friend. He got a custom made Oathkeeper Engagement Ring for someone, and unfortunately things didn’t work out. I’m trying to help him sell it so he can be rid of the unwanted memories.

Size 5, made in 14K white (blade) and yellow (handle) gold with a 0.82 (5.5mm) round blue sapphire center stone. Of course will ship with insured tracking, looking for $4500 for it. Can give you email proof of exchanges with the maker of the ring to prove authenticity and show you I’m not trying to rip you off.

Here is a link to some pictures of it on my Google Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/2hHTbx878PQrDh9L9

Please let let me know if you’re interested!

Last edited:

Ashton69

Awards
Yo dawg, sorry to hear about what happened to your "friend." I once bought my girl some panties with a kingdom key lace and... she wasn't down for it my man. I ain't a rich man but I'll trade my Fortnite account for it.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Damn, that's brutal. I'm sorry to hear it didn't work :(

For serious buyers, PROTECT YOURSELF AND USE PAYPAL!

Also, your photo album is not working. I also suggest you provide proof of a ring appraisal.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Yo dawg, sorry to hear about what happened to your "friend." I once bought my girl some panties with a kingdom key lace and... she wasn't down for it my man. I ain't a rich man but I'll trade my Fortnite account for it.

We all been through it man... Got my gf a Utada album for her birthday... She wanted Simple Plan but I gave her Simple and Clean....

raytehawesome

Ashton69, thanks for the offer man but I don’t play Fortnite so it wouldn’t do me too much good unfortunately.

Thanks Recon for letting me know the link didn’t work. I think I fixed it, it should work now. And yes, thanks for the suggestion, can definitely use PayPal to make it secure for both ends! I’ll look into that appraisal too.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Thanks Recon for letting me know the link didn’t work. I think I fixed it, it should work now. And yes, thanks for the suggestion, can definitely use PayPal to make it secure for both ends! I’ll look into that appraisal too.

No worries! The ring's design is incredible. I can't believe your friend went through all that trouble just for things not to work out..

raytehawesome

Oh, I can’t even begin to tell you. In the end these things are a blessing in disguise considering the alternative would be so much worse, but yeah he did end up getting stuck with something very unique that’s hard to get rid of.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm just curious, I don't know anyone with fingers that small nor do I have the kind of money to pay for a ring like that for the visual appeal, but is the price negotiable? I'm sure it might ease other's minds to know there's a chance they could get it for a lower price if they're genuinely interested.

raytehawesome

Thank you for the question! Yeah, honestly I was interested for myself at first, but I didn’t realize size 5 is THAT small. Price is negotiable to a reasonable extent for anyone interested, but please PM if you’d like to negotiate! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back