• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

o_O Challenge?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hito-Kage

Since I've beaten FFVIII over like, eight million times, I was challenged to go through the game without getting any of the characters new weapons as seen in the Weapons monthly magazines, using any GF, or junctioning any magic. So far, I'm on Disc II, where you land in Fisherman's Horizon. The concert has finished-- yadda yadda. How much farther do you think I can make it? And-- has anyone ever tried this?

<3 SuKa

L

l_neiman

Well I know that no-junction games are possible, as well as no-new-weapons games, but both together? That seems pretty harsh on your party, Hito-Kage, since generally you can compensate the lack of one of those with the other, but not in the game you're playing. Keep us updated, since I think it would be pretty awesome if you finished the game like that!

1WingedDemonCloud

i did that cause i didnt understand the GF stuff lol and equipment...idk why...LOL so i just attacked and the farthest i got was Disc II forgot where lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back