• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(o.o) Fanclub For The TAV Trio (o.o)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
Eh. What about Terra being connected to Riku? Ven being connected to Sora/Roxas is obvious, but how is Aqua related to Kairi? And Xion too?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Am I the only one that likes Terra O.O All the hype seems to be more about Aqua and Ven..

I've grown to like Terra quite a bit lately. So no, you're not alone :D o/

I guess because Aqua and Ven have more conections to the present heroes Kairi and Sora. And also Roxas and Xion.

Dude. So far it seems that Aqua is the one unrelated to SRK, which leaves Kairi as unrelated to TAV. The new scans notwithstanding, Sora and Ven and Riku and Terra have relations established already.

Eh. What about Terra being connected to Riku? Ven being connected to Sora/Roxas is obvious, but how is Aqua related to Kairi? And Xion too?

I still say Xion has Aqua relations :D but seeing Xion's loose links to Kairi, if she's related to Aqua, it probably means Aqua has loose links to Kairi too. Let's all hope that.

D

Deleted member 60399

Seriously am I the only one that thinks Aqua looks like an older version of Kairi? I think that Terra looks more like Xehanort young version.

Rix

Awards
I've always liked Terra :3

It would have been great so see Xion being connected to Aqua or something else, but I've kinda lost my hope xD

I don't really think kairi and Aqua looks that similiar.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Seriously am I the only one that thinks Aqua looks like an older version of Kairi?

Well, to start off, quite a few people would deny the visual resemblance. I'm at the point where I can accept that until the plot says otherwise, Aqua and Kairi's visual similarities have as much impact as Roxas and Cloud's do. Or Zack and Terra. That's just Nomura reusing designs.

I think that Terra looks more like Xehanort young version

Now this, however, is more important as they don't only "look alike", Terra and Xehanort the apprentice are effectively the same design in different colors (which makes many believe that the apprentice Xehanort is the result of some fusion between Terra and MX - hence the colors and name).

Rix

Awards
I still hope that Terra isn't Xehanort or something like that... But I gotta admit that I believe they are connected.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm still waiting to hear how the Lingering Sentiment's going to be retconned into canonity. I mean, they already used his transforming Keyblade, and Nomura referenced what he said in Another Report. I'm dying to know what kind of existence he'll end up being XD

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
May I join the tentative members list? They look like a pretty promising trio From the looks of the trailers, noone looks like they're obsessed with anyone - and Aqua made charms for both of her friends, not just one of them :/
Am I the only one that likes Terra O.O All the hype seems to be more about Aqua and Ven..
Nah, I like Terra, too.
I find him the most interesting for the trio as of now.

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Joinage, biatch. Now.
I'll post the fanarts I did from the Aqua fc in a bit :3
Granted, biatch.

I need Joinage I need joinage as a tentative member
Really it's the best trio for me after RAX ^_^
Tentative Joinage Granted.

Can I join as a tentative member? I like the trio so far, but I need toknow more about them first.
Sure :D
I want to be tentative. For all we know the trio may not be so awesome in game.
Okay. I'll add you to that list.

May I join the tentative members list? They look like a pretty promising trio From the looks of the trailers, noone looks like they're obsessed with anyone - and Aqua made charms for both of her friends, not just one of them :/
Sure Berry! Although Ven can look a bit Terra obsessed.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm gonna say something sexist.
It's not half as bad if it's the guys obsessing over each other.
Riku and Sora obsessing over each other through the series actually gave us the plot.
Kairi obsessing over Sora makes lots of people hate SRK.
Roxas obsessing over Xion makes a lot of people frown over RAX.
You see what's going on here? Girl-boy obsession. Boy-boy is safe.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
(some don't have all three, but that's kay)
pigtailssss_XD_by_illbewaiting.png

k_u_p_o_by_illbewaiting.jpg

huuuuug_by_illbewaiting.png

P3P_X_BbS_by_illbewaiting.png

VR_II_by_illbewaiting.png

ZzzzzZzz_by_illbewaiting.jpg

Zeagal

Lick It Good
That's because with boys you can at least cover it up with rivalry where as with the boyXgirl obsessions have nothing to hide behind. It also helps that the characters that are doing the obsessing in the boyxgirl scenarios are able to be lousy on their own.

Edit: I want to make The Call by Regina Spektor a theme for something, do you think it would work here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back