• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NYC KH: Re coded event

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrider S

"Want another good reason to come to the NYC KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded event? There will be a drawing for a chance to win one of five lithographs, signed by Tetsuya Nomura himself! Details to follow!"

-As posted by Fb Kh page 2 hours ago Welcome to Facebook

Lithographs...so what y'all think of that??

Darkrider S

Same thing I though o.o... i thinkit's one of those shiny card thingy tht changes if you shift it.

YoshiAngemon

Lithographs are authorized copies of original artworks, created by the artist himself.

State

Awards
Wiki'd it, it's:
Lithography (from Greek λίθος - lithos, 'stone' + γράφειν - graphein, 'to write') is a method for printing using a stone (lithographic limestone) or a metal plate with a completely smooth surface. Invented in 1796 by Bavarian author Alois Senefelder as a low-cost method of publishing theatrical works,[1][2] lithography can be used to print text or artwork onto paper or another suitable material.
Cheapskates. D:

State

Awards
You lost me at ejaculating o.o .

I meant pee, confuse them for a reason, sorry. It's printing something in another way. I.E. instead of just walking to school, go singing to school, and I don't mean it in a gay form like Glee.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I meant pee, confuse them for a reason, sorry. It's printing something in another way. I.E. instead of just walking to school, go singing to school, and I don't mean it in a gay form like Glee.

So you mean gay like in High School Musical? Cause anytime you're talking about singing while walking anywhere, you're insinuating homosexuality of some kind. Unless of course we're talking about Michael Jackson, who sang and danced liked a badass. Totally different. XD

^^Joking

Last edited:

Lady-Lee

Awards
lol i was just about to post this like the nerd that i am....but yeah thanks for the definition because i was about to ask what the deuce a lithograph was *feels slightly slow for not knowing*

State

Awards
lol i was just about to post this like the nerd that i am....but yeah thanks for the definition because i was about to ask what the deuce a lithograph was *feels slightly slow for not knowing*

You're more of a nerd if you go there, kiddo.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I live in New York State, Fort Plain. About 4-5 hours away and my father won't go there no matter how much i plea for him to take me.

Rexy

Bronze Member
i leave on a contry that for me to go to NY only by plane and i don't want to spend so much money on doing so, i'm a big KH fan but i need money because i'm on university and things are quiet expensive here...but i would love to go there sometime

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I live in New York State, Fort Plain. About 4-5 hours away and my father won't go there no matter how much i plea for him to take me.

That is the reason why.

And Lithographs! ;_; The art lover in me cries at the loss at not having the chance to win that...even if it is cheaply made, it is worth a lot.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
That is the reason why.

And Lithographs! ;_; The art lover in me cries at the loss at not having the chance to win that...even if it is cheaply made, it is worth a lot.

I know that 4-5 hours is a long time but once he took me to Rochester, which is like 6-8 hours away to get a dog, so i don't see what the big deal is. And if i do get the lithograph with Nomura's sig, he is probably going to ask me to sell it on eBay, which i would refuse, but i would take a few snapshots before doing so if i did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back