• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nyangoro Blazes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Eh, sure, why not?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This is the most unique and artistic entry I've seen yet! C: I'm actually impressed a drummer could paint such a vivid scene with the beat of his drums, almost like he was there or conveying his feelings into the beats of his drum to make others see the world around him as he sees it; kind of like each rhythm of the beats set a different tone to his story telling. I gotta say this was a really compelling story to read and took me a little by surprise with how different it was.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Thanks, lol. It was the only thing I could think of that would work within the time frame.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
You're welcome, Nyangoro. C:

I've heard of it before that sometimes the reflection is keeping the person at bay from crossing through the mirror. Therefore, I understand how frustrating it must be to tire of one world and want to go to another. Especially if the other world shows a better world full of magical beings and makes you look like a dragon! Such a curious thing, finding a mirror in such a place and a dragon as your reflection. I get the sense this girl wishes to be free of the mundane and has the spirit of a dragon inside of her too; aiming to fly and be free of the ordinary. Very enjoyable read!

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
First one was great, very simple. Just short as it needs to be. Visuals you created were crisp... If that's a good word to even use for this.

Second was interesting. What I imagine stemmed from that high 3 am kind of thought of "what if our reflections stop us from going to the other side" becomes real and much more imaginative and the piece allows for more thought to be put into it. More concern and wonder of the other side, the what ifs. What of the dragon, etc.

I thoroughly enjoyed both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back